Place in the Sun frenzy.

Started by Spanish Inland Properties, January 18, 2016, 21:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spanish Inland Properties

For the seventh year in a row we've been involved in the Channel 4 TV show 'Place in the Sun' and our first episode for the new season was shown this afternoon in the UK - Whenever a new or older episode is shown our website visits go berserk and tonight we have reached a personal best with an average of 1.889 people per minute from 8 -9pm (I missed the peak which was over 5,600 at 6pm).

If anyone would like to see the programme on cave houses feel free to send me an email and I'll send you the link to the show.

Obviously we are delighted with the result but personally I'm over the moon because the majority of the enquiries are coming in for the Almeria province!!!! Where I'm now based.

If you have or are thinking of putting your property on the market please contact me or our head office for a no obligation chat. Our policy is to accurately match up sellers to buyers, before we even get to a property with a client we have already had weeks if not months of correspondence with them which saves time for them and ourselves.

Please feel free to contact me via the forum.
Email - matildaatsip@gmail.com
Mobile - 634379786
http://www.spanish-inland-properties.com/