Main Menu

Championship

Started by Biggin, July 24, 2018, 14:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolton

Whats happpening, I bet the club doesn't even know.

Bolton

Well what can i say, after today we will either be still in business or gone.

Dunedin

It's all happening in the Championship.

McLaren sacked after only 1 win in 14 games.

Bolton players to go on strike over no wages.

Bolton

Well we are still afloat but its got to be sorted soon. The fans are fed up the players must be totally ****** off ,not knowing if you've got a job or wage, come on No  Ken Do let go then the fans can enjoy the end of the season.

Biggin

Bad news for our Bolton

the winding-up order against the Sky Bet Championship club is successful it could lead them to go into administration and receive a 12-point deduction as a result.

skysports.com

Bolton Wanderers face winding up order with takeover off

A winding-up petition against Bolton Wanderers has been set at High Court for Wednesday, with a proposed takeover off, Sky Sports News…

Biggin

Bolton gubbed again  sorry Stan its League one next season

Bolton

About time a win at home I,ll bet that pleased the fans that were there,I've always said you should win your home games especially against low opposition like your self. Must admit it felt great following it on the laptop and to be two up even greater. Lets just hope the take over goes through quickly now and we can then concentrate on winning more to keep us up there in the Championship. Well done BWFC.

Dunedin

Things are looking up for Bolton, with an interested buyer and a win today. :wink:

Bolton

I'll be surprised Biggin going off the names quoted in the Bolton evening news, can't see a man of that callibre wanting to buy Bolton. As you said one for the gossip column but if he does I wish he would do it fast.

Biggin

one from the Gossip column this morning for our Bolton ::)

Former Chelsea and Manchester United chief executive Peter Kenyon has launched a last-minute bid to buy Bolton Wanderers. (Sun)

lmj52

Quote from: Bolton on March 04, 2019, 13:31:28 PM
Yes as expected Swansea won but only because we gave them the win as we were down to 9 men. Still its not all over yet, Ken says he is trying his best to sell the club, well lets hope it happens soon while there is time to scramble out of the relegation zone. I say prayers, light candles , I would worship the devil if we could get rid of him soon.

My nephew started watching Swansea on Boxing Day. He says they haven’t lost at home since he’s been supporting them. Not into soccer so don’t know if that’s true?
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Bolton

Yes as expected Swansea won but only because we gave them the win as we were down to 9 men. Still its not all over yet, Ken says he is trying his best to sell the club, well lets hope it happens soon while there is time to scramble out of the relegation zone. I say prayers, light candles , I would worship the devil if we could get rid of him soon.

Bolton

Were are we up to, selling the club is taking its time, the fans are after Kens head on a plate ,the police are chasing him for moey and so are a lot of others I'm led to believe as much as £10m. Players wages need paying and he expects them to go out and give 110%, I think even the staff that clean the toilets need paying. What does he think the people of Bolton are like, come on NO KEN DO get your hand in your pocket and get people paid.

Bolton

Yes Biggin only 2-1, and if you read the write up it was agood match and we could of got a point with a bit of luck but lets see what this so called take over produces.( beliveve it when it happens ). They all keep saying that it will bring a bit more impetus into the club but Parkinson must go before that happens, where will they find a manager that will do the job for buttons. why not wait till the end of the season then start with a clean sweep, leave Parky there he knows the players its just his technique that is rubbish hope it all really happens , Bolton is to old a club to be  shut down.

Biggin

Bolton

Well another slapping 4-0 by Norwich what did I expect, and today away at Leeds should be another slapping more like 6-0 today. Until NO KEN DO sells up we could join a lot of clubs starting from scratch next season, god forbid.

Bolton

Well I'll go to our front door, I'd just about given up on them and behold  1-0 away at Birmimgham, the last time I watched them at the Unibol was against Birmingham and we won 1 - 0 then. Are we going to do it again and escape for another season in the championship if we do we have got a lot of points to win before we can pour the bubbly so I am not getting to exited, I'm still suffering from shock from this win. Come on you Whitemen.

Biggin

What a surprise last night Birmingham 0 Bolton 1   they need more results like that to get clear of relegation. Stan don't get too excited :laugh:

Dunedin

Quote from: Bolton Its obvious he is asking to much for the club hence no buyers.
/quote]

Same at Hull City.

Bolton

Our no ken do is now trying to sell off our future players , he said  there is no way will be sell Connell one of our academy players these are our future , now because of HMRC he is first in the shop window. Its obvious he is asking to much for the club hence no buyers.

Biggin

Just saw this on the BBC Sports page - not looking good for Our Stan (Bolton)

Bolton Wanderers are set to be issued with a winding-up petition by HM Revenue & Customs.

BBC Radio Manchester reports that a petition by HMRC was filed on 4 February, although no date for a hearing has been made available.

The Championship club has been asked for comment.

Bolton owner Ken Anderson said on Monday that he was in "detailed discussions" with an interested party about the sale of the club.

Last month, Anderson said he was "doing his utmost" to find a buyer amid fan protests.

Bolton

Well our NO KEN DO has two buyers waiting in the wings, if you believe that you believe in fairys. I won't trust anything he says anymore.
Parky's doing his best with what he has and he must surely be fed up by now. Players are doing there best I am sure of that at least on the pitch they are in the shop window. all I can say is if they survive another season I'll start believeing in fairys.

Biggin

Posted on behalf of Bolton

Well we lose again (surprise surprise) this time F.A. Cup. I'm glad about that we have enough to contend with trying to win in the league. Our protest at the last match did a world of no good as the man in question wasn't there. He says he as two guys in the wings waiting to buy, if they have any sense they will wait till the end of the season and see which division we are in, if we survive that long and are not wound up. I go to bed every night and say my prayers hoping some magic genie will come along and snap up the club. More chance of that than it being sold yet.

Biggin

Well we lose again but we were in front for 6 minutes. at least to ease things Stoke lost again.3-1. They could join us in the first div at this rate.Titter titter.

Biggin

Well what can I say a 6-0 slapping by Hull and I thought we had turned the corner. I ask my self did they turn up or was it just to much booze from the night before, or as has happened before no pay or bonus's and they refuse to try.

Anderton wants the gates to go up, sorry not with this kind of performance or score. Get rid of Parkinson ans sell the club make a good start to 2019.

John and Sue

Hi Dunedin

Yes and better than that the Albion lost

John

Dunedin

Whatever Wolves are taking, they seem to have sent some to Hull. Hull 6, Bolton 0.  ::)

John and Sue

I dont care who wins as long as the baggies dont   John

Biggin

Quote from: Albert on December 30, 2018, 19:50:39 PM
I'm lost for words. Stoke drop to a new low ... they couldn't even beat lowly Bolton Wanderers.

That's football and why we can't get our predict a score correct :laugh: :laugh:

Albert

I'm lost for words. Stoke drop to a new low ... they couldn't even beat lowly Bolton Wanderers.

Biggin

Well it was honours even today so no bragging rights for either our Bolton or Albert :angel:

Biggin

Well its the return match  BW v Stoke. After our win last match ,hope its stopped the rot so we can go out and slap Stoke, I hope we start to climb the table again and stay clear of relegation.  A win feels really good

Bolton

Well it looks like we have been saved by the PFA. Looks like PP is on his way to Reading. Just want Santa to bring us lots of points over Xmas and get us out of the relegation zone. Plus to put the top hat on it get us a manager that will take us on along with a new owner with lots of money to invest in the club. Get us all that and it will seem like a lottery win. One can live in hope. !!!!!!

Bolton

Well what can I say ,yes I am a Bolton supporter and I have to take the rough with the smooth. Enjoyed a good few weeks at the beginning of the season when we were flying high. But now it looks like the redundencie notices will be going out to all the players and staff then the ground can be sold for housing. Looks like the best thing to happen now, Anderson is getting his come uppence inthe fact he can't sell the club for a profit as he hoped when he took total charge of the place. He will be better off now if he lowers his price and lets it go to someone who will put money into the club, then we can start playing again.

Biggin

Picked this from the gossip columns this morning - not good news for our Bolton

"Several Bolton players have told their agents to find them new clubs in January as the club's financial turmoil continues"

if this happens it certainly looks like League one next season