Residencia application questions

Started by oldbirchy, March 22, 2010, 07:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geminis

Thanks oldbirchy for posting the link, don't suppose there is an English translation for it anywhere!!!!
:tiphat:
The "angelic duo"

oldbirchy

ray

Quote from: oldbirchy on March 24, 2010, 11:21:27 AM
Many thanks to all for the information. Have searched on the net and got copies of the forms so will have a go myself.

Regards

Andy
Being lazy could you post the Web Site for the forms.

Cheers,
Ray

mike challinor

and if you smile sweetly at Clare she will tell you how to fill it in - ah! and by the way treat yourself to one of Richards' breakfasts while you are there - you won't get better in Albox and you won't need a lunch after!!
Mike Challinor

LittleRichard

you can pick up payment forms from the Rambla Cafe

Clare
VIVA ESPAÑA

emma123

park in the commercial centre car park and walk down... You have to pay 10 euros for the residencia not sure where to get the form from you can get it when you get to the office then walk up to the banks at the top of the street then go back with the receipt.. Hope this helps   

tandas

any tips on the best place to park when you go to register and how much it costs please

oldbirchy

Many thanks to all for the information. Have searched on the net and got copies of the forms so will have a go myself.

Regards

Andy

emma123

You are better off doing it yourself just get either Jo or maria to make the appointment and go yourself It costs 10 euros better than paying someone else to do it, and you still have to travel to Almeria to get your residencia....

Jill

Hi John
Jo is an English fluent Spanish speaker. She is there Mon - Weds am 11- 1.30 I believe. The Ayuntamiento is just off the main street on the right going from the bridge. Can't remember the name of the road but you'll see the flags waving outside - I think there is a parafarmacia on the corner.

jonboy

Can you please tell me where the new Albox ayuntamient is, its quite some time since I needed to go to there.
Also Jo, (the lady you mentioned), is she English or Spanish?  Sorry for all the questions, thanks for your help.

Sylvia :)
Age is just a Number on a Birthday Card!

HiDi

If you see Jo Tissington in Albox ayuntamient she will give you all the details and make you an appointment. We have just done this and have an appointment to renew our residentia at the end of this month.
Di

Spanish Tangerine

You can do it yourself quite easily. See Maria the local police officer in the ayuntamiento, she will make all the arrangements for you and she speaks fairly good English. You'll save yourself a load of money and you don't need to speak Spanish, they just give you a ticket at the office and you just go to the table that comes up on the screen.
I did it a couple of weeks ago , and believe me, if I can do it anyone can.
Bobby

The Reiver

Suggest you employ Antonia opposite Essentials in Arboleas. I think she charges 90 euros. She did ours for us and took us down to Almeria in her car, to immigration to be interviewed.

oldbirchy

Hi All

As I have now been over here the requisit amount of time, I should like to apply for reesidencia. Can any of you good people recommend the best way of doing this and the liokely costs. Despite trying, my Spanish is not very good so really could do with some help.

Regards

Andy