Happy Garden

Started by pepe, February 14, 2016, 12:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

We go regularly and have never had a problem with the food or the service.  We go early so that might make a difference.  It's still in my top three restaurants in the area.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Sueandandyb

We where there again on Thursday& great service as usual going again next week

CT

So obviously you complained when you were there and before you paid the bill ? If not what is the point of coming on a web site and moaning ? Did you write in the complaints book which the restaurant is required to have ?

olly

It's the Palacio Imperial Pacifico.
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

Jimel

What is the sister restaurant called?

olly

Not a patch on it's sister restaurant in Mojacar, even the food of much better quality, probably due to the chefs down there.
Always had excellent service and good food there, whereas although we live just down the road from the Happy Garden we have not been there for ages, as the few times we have tried it, we have always been disappointed with both the food and service, maybe because we are used to so much better down Mojacar.
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

Monty1

The Spanish waiter has been there for several months now and we have always found him to be very helpful and friendly

doreen1

Pepe,
Did seven of you leave there and not one complained?
Do you really think that the owner will be a member on this forum?

:tiphat:

pepe

What has happened to what we have renamed the Miserable Garden. We went there for a Meal the Service was diabolical where did they get that Spanish Waiter from we ordered a Gin and Tonic and a fresh Orange the waiter came back with a bottle of Gin under one arm the Tonic under the other and the glass he was holding that meant he had to make two trips to serve two drinks what a joke i have never seen a waiter use a tray in there yet . We were eating on one of the round tables one of us ordered Sizzling beef so what did the Spanish waiter do he passed it across from the furthest part of the table someone could of been seriously burnt had he of dropped it . Im afraid it will be a long time before the seven people who were there will go back there again . I can remember when you had to book a table there not any more people must be of the same opinion including the Spanish i have noticed they dont go in there so much as they did late in the evening i do hope the boss reads this and get it back to what it was .