Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

Ah sorry - thought you'd sent one to me!  :lol:

Ian Young

It has to the person i sent it to.

byrney

Ian Young

byrney

It's all down to cost v quality Colin, and we all make our own choices (and mistakes).

ColinC

When you see the ones built to spec, you will also see the difference between those generally available and those made to measure.. A good example is the fold back one outside the bar at Longo's that has moved an inch since it was put there about 4 years ago...

keira

Thank you for your reply    :tiphat:

byrney

Keira,

Do you mean where is the "wheelbarrow shop"?

If so, it's just down from Bar Triana (formerly Corner Bar) in La Alfoquia going towards Zurgena on the right hand side.

You can't miss it as it has a couple of wheelbarrows propped up against the wall outside!

keira

Hello may I ask where this is as also interested in a more permanent, wind proof structure. Thank you  :brolly:

byrney

You could pop into the "wheelbarrow shop" in LA and see what he's got available in his catalogue.

Ian Young

Thanks Swithin didn't think of that, will makes some enquiries

Ian Young

swithin

Have you also considered a sail shade, no curtains but great shade.

Ian Young

Thank you everyone, i will follow them up and see where it leads. We had one of those folding ones and it disappeared overnight in the high winds a while ago, if anyone has found it i'm not interested in its return.
Once again thanks all assistance

casabonita

Inspired furniture, Opposite Longos have them.

ColinC

Yes Longo's will build one to your own design or design one for you.. They have some in the workshop yard for examples.. Speak to Lucy in the office, or come round to me and I'll take you up to the office and explain what you are looking for..

Colin

swithin

We designed and built our own as nothing you can buy will withstand the winds. My neighbor has just had a flimsy metal one with pullout top blind that ripped in the first gust of wind.

pagan

Two obvious places to try would be Hiper Ocio in Albox and the bricolage shop next to the motorway near Antas

Ian Young

We are looking for a metal framed gazebo that can be permanently fixed to the ground. Not interested in the folding, temporary ones.
Checked out Ikea, Brico and Leroy Merlin but nothing like we are looking for. Any suggestions for supplier localish to this area?

Ian Young