Adult shop

Started by Alerick, July 09, 2014, 15:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alerick

Quote from: penfold on July 11, 2014, 09:02:51 AM
Alerick, there are hundreds of Adult stores online that will hold a great deal more in stock than your standard Private store and many will post to Spain under plain wrapping. By the time you have found one out here and gone to it the cost of postage is offset against the cost of getting to and from the store anyway.

Going by my experience so far i think you may well be right penfold...sage  advice   thank you

doreen1

Quote from: ramblarider on July 11, 2014, 08:01:52 AM
Well... the one that WAS along the Av. del. Mediterraneo in Mojacar (Playa road) has apparently moved to Vera Playa. This I know because a large red sign has appeared just beyond the Las Bourganvillas roundabout directing potential customers down a side street.... I thought maybe it was an establishment selling washing machines as the Spanish name of the place translates to "Hot Point", but going by the other stuff on the sign... definitely no chance of a new spin drier in there....  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

byrney

ramblarider

Well... the one that WAS along the Av. del. Mediterraneo in Mojacar (Playa road) has apparently moved to Vera Playa. This I know because a large red sign has appeared just beyond the Las Bourganvillas roundabout directing potential customers down a side street.... I thought maybe it was an establishment selling washing machines as the Spanish name of the place translates to "Hot Point", but going by the other stuff on the sign... definitely no chance of a new spin drier in there....  :lol: :lol: :lol:

awaywiththefairies

The shop that sells party stuff, fancy dress etc..there is one in the shopping center in Murcia and I think one in Lorca has a separate room at the back that sells some adult stuff

Alerick

Quote from: musicdonna on July 10, 2014, 09:07:46 AM
Quote from: ramblarider on July 09, 2014, 21:12:49 PM
I am not surprised they closed. Not much demand for adults, I would have thought. Far too many around already.

Hahahaha!

yup far to many dogs...i feel a good bbq coming on mmmmmmmm

musicdonna

I am not surprised they closed. Not much demand for adults, I would have thought. Far too many around already.

Hahahaha!

byrney

Agree that it is good that one in HO closed down. Wasn't a very good one apparently was it?  ;)

Karen4

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Cl3880

doreen1

:rofl:

ramblarider

Karen4

It's okay Donna, it's not compulsory to visit them!  ;) :lol:
Cl3880

musicdonna

Alerick

Hi thanks for the answers karen4 thank you will try there next time we are in huercal.. can anyone shed any light on where byrney was talking about ??? we are new to this area of Spain and dont know what playa he spoke of or where the " indalo " is ..
thanks again

Pickaxe

Quote from: Alerick on July 09, 2014, 15:52:15 PM
is there an adult shop anywhere around or do they not have them in Spain??
[we all know one the hand is worth two in the bush/quote]

Karen4

There was another one on the same street - if that's the street the post office is on? It was on the opposite side of the road to the post office and was a handbag shop, lots of bags in the window......with a special section inside the shop! Not sure if it's still there - haven't needed a new bag for ages!
Cl3880

casabonita

Yes one in Huercal Overa has closed.

byrney

I think that closed down some time ago Daffy.

I believe that the nearest one is on the Playa going towards the Indalo.

Not that I frequent these places of course!

Daffy

Huercal Overa. The road straight down from the bus station, a  almost at the bottom on a corner.

Alerick

is there an adult shop anywhere around or do they not have them in Spain??