New British(?) supermarket in Albox

Started by Grumpy Gringo, September 22, 2012, 14:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Anybody know if the new shop is stocking size 10 wellies,and packets of fishermans friends  8)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

terryleg

It is not a supermarket it is yet another British shop.....................................why???????????????????

awaywiththefairies

Mind you it sounds like most people are glad they have left Pricebusters, I have no comment on this as they never spoke to me when I used to go in they just grunted from time to time ;)
[/quote]

For some people life in Spain is not all fun and laughter, they have to work often doing a job they dont enjoy and life can be a struggle to keep your head above water. Supermarkets in the UK are full of grumpy workers as are offices and medical services.  Again we have the Brits picking on two people trying to get by.  I know one of them personally, many years ago she kept me going when we both hated our job in a local Brit establishment ;)

Good luck to you both in your new shop

NormanM

Really, who gives a damn!  Another Brit shop?
We really are getting to be a sad bunch!
From Normam

winmac

I have a great life thank you, its just the underhanded way some brits treat their own, what has been said is Fact! he was delivering to the new shop, stock and fixtures he was seen by quite a few people although there was a few twilight deliveries :whistle: so why lie and say he is not involved  :head I would never denounce anyone for starting a new enterprise but this was a pre-planned act and below the belt, the 2 partners know it and he knows it. Mind you it sounds like most people are glad they have left Pricebusters, I have no comment on this as they never spoke to me when I used to go in they just grunted from time to time ;)

King saint 76

Take no notice burnie... load of bloody busybodies and gossip mongers.

Some on here are addicted to gossip.

Best of luck on your new enterprise.

burnie

Here we go again........................................

keyser soze

Oh my goodness

Someone tries to open a new enterprise and the "window twitches" come out, the rumour-mongers can't wait to stick the knife in, they appear to have 24 hour surveillance and probabl;y have their rubbish turned over.

For goodness sake some of you people GET A LIFE

cantabrian

YEH ,went in pricebusters wednesday,staff smiling ,NOT like the two who use to be on the tills ,AND as for SMILER HIMSELF!!!?? will now use it more ,the little blonde lady is my FAVOURITE!!!!!!!!! :wave

winmac

He was delivering stock and fixtures and fittings from the UK, hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder why :whistle: no speculation needed, he is involed and the 2 new partners resigned from Pricebusters and are opening up in competition with his help, nice one for him a big bundle in his back pocket how underhanded can you get ??? the new owners of Pricebusters paid for their business in good faith, lovely couple only met them a few times, but one good thing the new staff in there now are so happy and welcoming, totally different atmosphere in there, I wish Pricebusters all the very best and I will certainly be shopping with you, competition is good! and remember what goes around comes around. ;)

ann barbara

so why was the chap that owned pricwbusters there the other day with his van ??????????????????????????????????

burnie

As per previous threads, the person who used to own Pricebusters, has absolutely nothing to do with the new british shop, i know this because i am one of the joint owners of the said shop.

speculate all you want but these are the FACTS!!

Hope to see you all soon on our open day lol!!!

bigbaz

Quote from: simplywelsh on September 28, 2012, 05:37:20 AM
Bet if you look deep enough you will find Stuart aka price busters is the purse behind this new store

is that from the horses mouth, i doubt it

King saint 76

Not sure if the owners of this business want it discussed on this forum where rumours and speculation are rife.

simplywelsh

Bet if you look deep enough you will find Stuart aka price busters is the purse behind this new store

Grumpy Gringo

Apologies to all. I totally missed the original post. Must be me advancing years!!!!! :tiphat: :tiphat:

Sharron T

It is not the guy who owned Pricebusters  as mentioned in a previous post 

http://www.arboleas.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=66917.0

Sharron

lesinalbox

I understand its the guy who owned Pricebusters. Sold up and now opening another supermarket .

bigbaz

DaveL

Yes, asked in the shop yesterday as they were stockking and fitting out.

DaveL

bigbaz

arrow

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Chez

Yes, its a British supermarket and it opens on the 1st october

Grumpy Gringo

Was shopping in Mecadona yesterday and lo & behold 2  doors down from Rizos fruit & veg is a supermarket being fitted out. Name is "Sol Supermercardo". Has anyone heard of this outfit or when they intend to open?