Drinks price inflation

Started by Johnny73, April 05, 2024, 16:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angleseyite

Quote from: Tetley on April 06, 2024, 09:44:20 AMI Bet young  Michelle never though she would be Republican queen of the North thanks to our latest Batch of " Conservative & Unionist"  Tory PM,s 2015 onward..... :wink:

It's all very interesting and thankfully people are all different and make for a more diverse world for us all to share..

Tetley

I Bet young  Michelle never though she would be Republican queen of the North thanks to our latest Batch of " Conservative & Unionist"  Tory PM,s 2015 onward..... :wink:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Johnny73

###. Irish  reunification possibility's more than ever  ###

Tetley, they have calculated that it would cost  20 billion a year for 20 years to have a united Ireland .
They have spent so much time in the last hundred years in the north marching up and down with their bowler hats , pipe bands , orange dresses  waving king Billy Brit  flags that they have forgotten how to work. 😅
The UK taxpayer gives them 13 billion a year just to keep them afloat .
So the UK and the Brexshit loonies can keep them , just build a bigger wall.🚧🚧
Have a nice weekend.

Tetley

Parently the Irish  economics are on a roll as well thanks to brexit ...... 

and also thanks to the Torys..... :)) 

Irish  reunification possibility's more than ever  :shocked:

all thanks to the conservative and unionist party @ No 10 , and yes youved guessed it ,

its the Torys & Brexit  again  ...... :laugh:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Johnny73

Now 60 euro to visit Doc.
2500  euro average rent a month for semi.
No wonder they all drink tea.😅

Penhallow

Dublin is a very expensive place to live let alone drinking and eating , cheaper in London !! Even a visit to a doctor is €40 each time .

Tetley

well its certainly gon up locally in LIDL ....by about 30 %

i used to make a pint of  local yorkshire bxllocks for around 70c  were now up to 95c 

ie base ingredients 

1 argus black
1 argus sin alc
1 agrus red tin

still i get mi pension in 3 years .....so will have ti struggle on for now .  :afro:

Johnny73