Mattress

Started by Fontana13, March 02, 2016, 08:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fontana13

Thanks guys really helpful

scbeo5

Definitely Sleepcentre in Calle malaga Albox, huge choice, free delivery and disposal of old mattress if needed.

Lynne

If you want an English bed then go to the Sleep Centre, around the corner from Mercadona and on the same street as Rizos.  I wouldn't try to mix English with Spanish bedding if I were you, the two don't necessarily match up.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

SRS SERVICES

Milenium Muebles in Los Carasoles have a good selection.  They also have an English speaker there to help if needed.
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

Elgin

Bought a bed and a Tempur mattress from Muebles San Gines in Huércal-Overa last week.  Ana in the shop speak pretty good English.  They had 10% off but I think that ended last Friday.  They have a Facebook Page

[urlhttps://www.facebook.com/Muebles-San-Gin%C3%A9s-1479711975590164/?fref=ts][/url]

Another place to try is Koala on the Polígono El Real, Antas

Fontana13

Hi, can anyone recommend where to buy a good mattress ?