Where can I deposit building rubble? (Arboleas area)

Started by Happy Days, October 14, 2013, 10:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Mayor Rog

if yer on tinternett, your genral public need you,       were do you want this rubble sticking.........(without been hoffensive  ;D )

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Happy Days

Thanks for your help but still looking for somewhere. Have now modified subject to say Arboleas area.

smiling453

Hi Chrissie are you out west (or willing to drive out west) there is a legal dump 'for building waste' that I know near Olula del Rio, if you PM me I will give you directions.  :handshake
Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life

Cielos

How lovely that someone is asking, rather than simply driving it a mile or so away from their house and dumping it near their neighbours.

Angel Oller will also collect but it will obviously cost you

Tetley

If you get any soil ie "pool digging out",not rubbish or building waste i have a big hole in the garden to fill,left from the floods ,if anybody wants to tip there "footings & digging outs " Arboleas area  :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Happy Days

I have a small amount of building rubble from my garden and need to deposit it legally. Can anyone give me some advice please, and if so directions? Thank you