Film ON ?

Started by Tetley, October 24, 2017, 08:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

Oats - no buffering problems at all with Filmon at the moment so I suggest it probably is your ISP who's at fault.

Oats

Quote from: Karen4 on October 31, 2017, 20:29:15 PM
We're using android box and also pay for Filmon, and use Arboleas internet, no buffering issues at all.

Thank you Karen 4. Clearly the issue is with my internet provider then.

Karen4

We're using android box and also pay for Filmon, and use Arboleas internet, no buffering issues at all.
Cl3880

Oats

Quote from: Oats on October 24, 2017, 17:50:17 PM
Quote from: bikermalcolm on October 24, 2017, 12:13:43 PM
Constant buffering last night and this morning 8am in los Garcia's with paid for film on

We too get constant buffering and I never know whether it is Filmon, Hotspotshield or the Internet. We have just learnt to live with it and look at the clock and think - oh, it's that time again!!!

It is getting ridiculous the constant buffering. It has taken me over an hour to try a watch a half an hour problem on ITV Player. It is stopping every 5 minutes or so. Does anyone know whether it is HSS or the internet that is the route cause of this? I have written to HSS and strangely I have not received a reply yet, which is not like them. I have sent them screen shots of the speed tests when HSS on and off.

Oats

Quote from: bikermalcolm on October 24, 2017, 12:13:43 PM
Constant buffering last night and this morning 8am in los Garcia's with paid for film on

We too get constant buffering and I never know whether it is Filmon, Hotspotshield or the Internet. We have just learnt to live with it and look at the clock and think - oh, it's that time again!!!

byrney

We never have "constant buffering".  Are you sure it's not an internet problem?

bikermalcolm

byrney

Ditto wit expatpat.  We have subscribed to Filmon for the last four months and find that it works perfectly.  The only time it buffers is when the internet drops out (again very rarely).  We only have 8MG of internet speed and find it more than adequate for our viewing needs.

To cover my sporting needs I use Mobdro, and Cricfree tv for more extreme sports (like watching Huddersfield!).

Tetley

Quote from: expatpat on October 24, 2017, 08:08:22 AM
We have been using the paid version for three months and find it very good. Very rare to have it stop and start. Cost is 14 euros a month paid monthly. hope this helps

spot on thanks,we get some live tv free through an Andriod box,but it can be a bit hit/miss we more or less now watch catch up things through the box and news chanells and radio on a 1.3m dish but film on used to be handy for live.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

expatpat

We have been using the paid version for three months and find it very good. Very rare to have it stop and start. Cost is 14 euros a month paid monthly. hope this helps

Tetley

Just out of intrest,is film on still working well ?

we used to get it free ad use Arbi nett 12e a moth and it worked fine

just wondered what its like now on pay to veiw,ie does it do yer head IN Stopping & Starting on peak veiwing times ie 7 to 10.

tvm
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol