Town hall internet

Started by sandy b, October 24, 2017, 21:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbonillom

Hi Spadge,

Send me a private message with your address to check connection. Also, could you describe your TV system (particularly if it is a subscription or free system)?
The speed of the Internet connection is a necessary condition (=>) to watch TV over the Internet, but not enough (<=>), since many more factors are involved.

Regards,

Juan

Spadge

Our Town Hall internet in Los Menchones has been constantly buffering, we upgraded from 12€'s to the 20€'s monthly service on Oct 13th and it hasn't helped at all. Still buffering   :97:

squid

Juan I live In loslazaros  my internet speed is down to 4 most of the time would it be my router or the antenae

bikermalcolm

Still buffering in los Garcia's occasionally

Regular nut 🥜

Which town hall we are zurgena town hall and have none but you must mean arboleas, I expect but t ours been off for a week I should say by now.

jbonillom

There is a problem in one of the base stations that covers Los Carracos and Los Garcias, there is where your antenna is connected. Unfortunately I have located the problem tonight, and at this time it is not recommended to make changes to the system (peak time).

If a customer is having a similar problem and does not live in this area, please send a private message with your address and name.

Regards,

Juan

sandy b

Anyone else having problems with the town hall internet? Its been buffering on and off all night.