pool bar

Started by kev, September 17, 2022, 12:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angleseyite

Quote from: kev on September 18, 2022, 09:55:56 AM
casita is also good for steaks and pizzas

kev

Not a pizza eater my self, but I've had a few nice steaks etc in la
Casita and always served nicely, also eaten several times in the pool bar, and again always enjoyed the same there..

kev

casita is also good for steaks and pizzas

kev

Tetley

Quote from: lmj52 on September 17, 2022, 22:15:24 PM
Quote from: Tetley on September 17, 2022, 21:59:44 PM
pool bars great and if you have a little spanish lingo like me,you can have a great bit of crack ,with Pedro as he is a real card and top lad. :afro:

How long has he had this Steve, we went there probably 14 years ago

from around 2012 /13 i think well worth a visit though for anybody wanting to go local ,as we had in the early 2000,s before everything moved from rural 36p beers and5 quid night outs   to 40k Brit   financed up  motors  and 200k casa..... bling lol

also
Casita is good/traditional next to the volvo truck garage and well worth a visit.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

lmj52

Quote from: Tetley on September 17, 2022, 21:59:44 PM
pool bars great and if you have a little spanish lingo like me,you can have a great bit of crack ,with Pedro as he is a real card and top lad. :afro:

How long has he had this Steve, we went there probably 14 years ago
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

lmj52

For years the reviews for el Castillo have been mixed. We used to go to “ the pool bar” years ago.
Not been for while.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

peacie

Pedro is one of the best chefs around and an excellent host.  We have eaten there regularly for over 9 years, well worth a visit if you haven’t been there yet.

kev

hi all
what a contrast last nights meal was to the castle meal.  i again had the lamb ,but these were large cutlets x9 peas with egg on, homemade chips, large green pepper. my daughter had a steak which was large ,about 30mm thick and 150mm in circufrance and cooked to perfection.
the host was very attentive and helpful.
the only downside is you should get there by 6, 6-15 as he shuts early but this suited us with a small baby.

kev