Android boxes brit Tv !!!

Started by rockymo, February 04, 2014, 09:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockymo

rockymo

Yes no Dought that the internet will carry on being overloaded by those that think that its an easy option rather than increase their dish size and yes I do think that my personal phone and business calls are more important than channel 5 However we are all entitled to do what we think is right for us but I suppose if I cannot use Skype then android users will have the same problems Oh by the way I have had people all day asking me if I have BBC of course I do from my big dish!!! that I got as I listend to those who had the information that the sats move today!! Happy viewing and my provider is sorting out my internet speed
ROCKY

Talking Heads

Doubt many android TV boxes are the issue as we can still get SAT TV ?
I would Change internet suppliers as they are telling you porkies !!
If they can not provide you with a constant supply then move !
IPTV will become more prevelant in the future as it is seen as the way forward for our tv habbits, so it will only get worse.
I moved supplier and as long as they know that my bandwith increase is becaude of IPTV they will not restrict my connection.

steve
DJ to the Almeria Stars..............

rockymo

The use of the internet for British television should be restricted
We pay good money to our internet provider only to find that during peak television vewing times our ability to use the net for anything including Skype voice only calls Tecnicall surfing ect, are constanly interrupted due to Net over load caused by android boxes ect
Fuming  ROCKY