what's. going on with the Internet?

Started by shadeseeker, February 20, 2014, 08:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mary jones

HI PLEASE   PLEASE SEND ME SAME INFO  THANK YOU

felipe

Got no complaints here with Eurosatwiz. Working fine.

Regular nut 🥜

yep mine it rubbish as well spent over an hour yesterday trying to get into my bank to pay a bill, may be over load with everyone using it for tv now.

shadeseeker

'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

compton

2 men in a bar, the first asks for a H2o. His mate says I'll have an H2o too. The mate  dies!!
There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
If nobody comes from the future to stop you doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?

freddie

We are with telefonica and its dropping out all the while, it has been like this for the past few days -  it seems most suppliers are having problems, seen posts on here regading albox online, arboleas internet etc also having problems.

shadeseeker

hi can any of you technos help with this problem. All this week we have found that we cannot get into different Web sites. Sometimes the page loads and other times it says server not found.when we can get in the page seems to only half load. This is very frustrating and this morning cant get into the bank and as we do Internet banking from England we are starting to wonder if its our Internet provider. we are with Next and are wondering whether to change to another company. Re other people with Next experiencing the same probs or are all providers suffering the same problems as us. thank you
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)