Vacant land

Started by Phillygumbo, February 11, 2020, 09:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillygumbo

Amazing thank you very much it really does help

Lynne

Wow King - I'm always totally in awe of people that can make maths look so easy.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

King

Unfortunately, I could not view your photograph but I found plot 410.

The main road frontage is 21.4 metres. The opposite short side is 14.9 metres.

The longer side road frontage is 33.9 metres, while the opposite side is 33.2 metres.

All measurements are accurate to 100 cm subject to accurate plot area measurements and drawing details.

I hope that helps.

Phillygumbo

Thank you King
Could I be cheeky and attach a photo and sqm2 of the plot and if you could be so kind and see what you come up with, my maths is very sketchy
Plot size 601m2
Plot 410
best regards

King

Quote from: Phillygumbo on February 11, 2020, 14:41:04 PM
Thanks for your help but the plot is not rectangular it’s because of that I require the exact dimensions to fit the desired design into it.
Thanks again

You did say at the start that you were looking for the length and breadth of the site! You should certainly be able to estimate the dimensions fairly accurately given the area, whatever the shape. I suspect that you're only going to get exact dimensions by physically measuring it. Good luck.

Phillygumbo

Thanks for your help but the plot is not rectangular it’s because of that I require the exact dimensions to fit the desired design into it.
Thanks again

King

If it's a rectangular plot and you can estimate the ratio of the two sides: eg the smaller side is 'x' metres and the longer side is 'rx' metres. So rx2=A (the area in m2), and therefore x=√(A/r).

Phillygumbo

Thanks knowall I have found the plot on that site but it does not, or I am looking in the wrong place, have the measurements of the plot only the sqm2 Any help would be most appreciated

knowall

It's a bit of a faff, but you can look here by zooming in. Then there are "layers" on the charts.
If you know the exact longitude and latitude it will help you find it.
http://www.sedecatastro.gob.es/

Phillygumbo

Hi tetley thanks for the reply I have the address and the parcela  catastral with the plot number and sqm2 size but no actual measurements. Which is the website you referred to.
I am posting from the uk and I am not fluent in Spanish so I am trying to avoid contacting the municipality
Thanks

Tetley

Quote from: Phillygumbo on February 11, 2020, 09:43:09 AM
Hi
I am looking for information on a plot of land in el Prado who do I contact to get the actual measurements of the land I already have the sqm2 but require the length and breadth for a specific build
Thank you

castrol dept town hall,also if you have the catastrophe reference for the plot you can look on line on the Almeria site.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Phillygumbo

Hi
I am looking for information on a plot of land in el Prado who do I contact to get the actual measurements of the land I already have the sqm2 but require the length and breadth for a specific build
Thank you