Dino, 11yrs in a rescue centre...

Started by alto dogs, August 07, 2015, 17:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luke

hi just cant understand why I have no pic,on my e mails of dino?

alto dogs

alto dogs

Pics sent to that email address Luke.

luke

musicdonna

Quote from: alto dogs on August 10, 2015, 16:47:01 PM
Yes Luke I have lots of pics but always too big for the forum. Better I send to you via email. Xx

- I used to have that problem until I was advised to download the free program "shrink pic" which is brilliant for automatically reducing the size of photos you want to put up.  http://download.cnet.com/Shrink-Pic/3000-2192_4-10538931.html

alto dogs

Guess you did'nt like the look of him Luke ? !

luke

alto dogs

If you give me your email address I will send you some pictures. Thanks.

luke

luke

alto dogs

Yes Luke I have lots of pics but always too big for the forum. Better I send to you via email. Xx

luke

alto dogs

alto dogs

alto dogs

Dino, a medium sized brown male dog was 11 yrs in a rescue centre waiting...........
I rescued him in Febuary this year & a sweeter more loving darling you could'nt hope to meet.
He is good with dogs & loves just to be close to you. You can see in his eyes his gratitude.
So now for his few remaining years he deserves a loving home. He likes a walk but is not that bothered.
I am returning to uk & will take him with me but i feel he would be happier without all that travel & upheaval.....so just maybe there is someone out there who would like his companionship & be able to offer him that home ??
If that is you please pm me.
Thanks.