GIBRALTAR 3 - 6 DECEMBER NAMES BEFORE NOVEMBER 10th

Started by sandy b, June 20, 2019, 07:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandy b

Quote from: sandy b on June 20, 2019, 07:34:50 AM
Providing we have a minimum of 25 people I am proposing a trip to Gibraltar 3,4,5,6 December in time to get your Christmas goodies from Morrison’s etc. Price will be â,¬190 pp sharing a double room. Single supplement applies and will be posted when I get it.
We will leave Los  Carrascos at 7 am on the Tuesday 3rd and picking up at Arboleas village and La Alfoqiua at 7.15 and 7.30 and also 7,45 BP garage Albox.and arrive back on Friday 6th. Staying at hotel Campo de Gibraltar with half board  and which is approx. 500 metres from the Border into Gibraltar. For any more information or to book ring me on 645291409 or see Kath at AFA charity shop in Arboleas village on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
This is the post that I was referring to. It's in the travel and shopping trips section.

sandy b

Still time to book and lots of time to get all your Christmas goodies from Morrison’s. You don’t want to miss it.

sandy b

If anyone wishes to go on this trip please let me have your names as we still have seats available.

sandy b

The single supplement is â,¬75 which means a total of â,¬265 .

sandy b

Providing we have a minimum of 25 people I am proposing a trip to Gibraltar 3,4,5,6 December in time to get your Christmas goodies from Morrison’s etc. Price will be â,¬190 pp sharing a double room. Single supplement applies and will be posted when I get it.
We will leave Los  Carrascos at 7 am on the Tuesday 3rd and picking up at Arboleas village and La Alfoqiua at 7.15 and 7.30 and also 7,45 BP garage Albox.and arrive back on Friday 6th. Staying at hotel Campo de Gibraltar with half board  and which is approx. 500 metres from the Border into Gibraltar. For any more information or to book ring me on 645291409 or see Kath at AFA charity shop in Arboleas village on Tuesdays or Thursdays.