3.5 mil to spend in Arboleas!

Started by tandas, April 12, 2024, 08:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angleseyite

Quote from: Tetley on April 20, 2024, 12:29:05 PMRoger ...

these ladys work in all weathers and it keeps the cost down for the village  and gives there family,s income

ie very different to the UK were people just sit on there arses 3rd generation....

just concentrate on August ....and your politics and leave our local community work force to improve the multi national ,multi cultural village of Arboleas

moan over ish  ::)

As if!!! :grin:  :grin:  :kiss:

Tetley

Roger ... 

these ladys work in all weathers and it keeps the cost down for the village  and gives there family,s income

ie very different to the UK were people just sit on there arses 3rd generation....

just concentrate on August ....and your politics and leave our local community work force to improve the multi national ,multi cultural village of Arboleas

moan over ish  ::)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Roger

The town hall is using a team of unemployed people.
The previous mayor did the same.
It saves money.
But it takes a lot longer and is very we see unskilled workers supervised but a councillor with no experience.

The previous mayor spent a lot of his time supervising work, leaving a lot of other problems not sorted.

Tetley

thing is who ever is elected the British will moan about something ... ::)  .its a national past time , 8) especially for those of us with time on our hands living the dream and over 60  :angel:

anyway dears glass half full .....Rishi will be sending you all yer re- call up papers and fit for work appointment through soon  :shocked:  ,

so yer probably wont have time for an Arbi- moan ..... :laugh:

:wink:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

tanfield

Quote from: restoration man on April 19, 2024, 14:58:51 PMThere was a vote and this party won !!!!! As always with politics they are all about the same, but personally I think the previous party didn't do such a bad job and at least we had some British representatives, although must admit Antonio is very helpful and speaks English which is a bonus...
I'm interested to know how much longer are they going to take to finish the path/road along by Luigi's restaurant !!!
indeed it started over 2 years ago!

restoration man

There was a vote and this party won !!!!! As always with politics they are all about the same, but personally I think the previous party didn't do such a bad job and at least we had some British representatives, although must admit Antonio is very helpful and speaks English which is a bonus...
I'm interested to know how much longer are they going to take to finish the path/road along by Luigi's restaurant !!!

JuanC

Hello, I clarify that 70% of the budget will go to salaries and parties. The works must be sought even if they exist. The works of the current government team will be like UFOs.

Angleseyite

Quote from: Tetley on April 12, 2024, 09:37:49 AMonce its all finished we might get a Mc donalds on there as well 

,so you will be able to pop up ,get your blood pressures checked at the med centre and if its ok ,grab a big Mac....for on the way home  :)).

That's something I won't be doing Tets, so you can have mine as well :grin:  :grin:

Tetley

once its all finished we might get a Mc donalds on there as well 

,so you will be able to pop up ,get your blood pressures checked at the med centre and if its ok ,grab a big Mac....for on the way home  :)).

Angleseyite

At least they're spending some money, allegedly  :grin:  :grin:

Johnny73

The new TH  Council are so busy organising Fiestas and rock concerts and suchlike so funds needed for these events as a priority. 😅
Drinking water and sanitation are in a queue. Be patient !!!
Fairgrounds , fireworks and suchlike are so important.
As for Inno 14  its on the very long finger.
When is the next election ??
Living the dream eh.

ianandsue

3.5 million...perhaps some could be used to ensure that the upper part of the Arroyo Aceituno will get their water and sanitation sorted out?
We have no mains sewerage and we cannot use the water from our taps for drinking or cooking, I suppose at least we are getting a water tanker coming round every week.
Surely basics such as this should be prioritised before a fairground area.
No updates about the water situation from the Town Hall despite contacting them 3 times.
What is happening with this project?

tandas

So nice to read in the Voz de Almeria that you have all this money to spend in Arboleas nice to read that they intend to use some of it to improve the sanitation in the village.  But then to create a Sports Pavillion, thought that was already next to the medical centre?  and a fairground area in the area opposite the medical centre who is in charge of the purse strings!
Big projects but who will pay the price.