Leather Shop

Started by ramblagirl, August 24, 2012, 14:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gus-lopez

There is also  a good one with a huge range in Puerto Lumbreras On the same side as El Bocadillo ( which is opposite the gasolinera ) & about 2-300meters down on the same side  ,on a corner. Think it might be erikas (?).

mikeypen

I "think" the leather shop "Hank" is referring to in Mojacar Pueblo though ONLY sells ladies handbags , wallets , great shop for anyone looking for that kind of thing , but does anyone else know a "Good" leather shop for Mens Leather Jackets  ???

ramblagirl

Thanks all will investigate.

hank

There's a leather shop in Mojacar Peublo.
As you sit having a nice relaxing time it is only a few paces away on the left in the square.
Very handy.
Hank
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

Alcar

Hi,

I have a few leather jackets/coats in Forward A Dress in Albox, some only worn once, others not worn at all, if you pop in and see me and let e know ladies/mens and size, I will have a look to see if we have something to suit, they are not on display yet until the winter months, so you will need to ask about them.

I hope this is of some help

Kind Regards
Carol

jimbothescot

There`s a fantastic leather shop in Lorca,think it`s called Monkos,on the main road through the town towards the old Eroski centre.

Jimbo :tiphat:
Jimbo The Scot Removals
Gonar, Almeria, Spain
Tel  Mob 771080170(Jimbo) or 711093912 (Ali)
UK mob 0044 7985 762606
www.jimbothescot.com or e-mail jimbothescot1@yahoo.co.uk
For a friendly efficient removals service.

ramblagirl

Anyone out there in forum land know where you can buy leather jackets around here. I know there used to a shop next to Joan's cafe many years ago but it closed down. I have visitors here who want to buy one.