Garden Shed - Help Required

Started by Abacas, January 19, 2009, 15:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJJ

I can supply metal sheds.Locally made to measure - usual size is 2metre by 2 or 3 metres. cost from 1050 euro plus delivery. 609473810
Have recently supplied two to Arboleas area

goodtimes

here goes, I heard that Fred Monroe might want to sell his: his number is 617 607 337 Good luck

Abacas

Thank you all for your comments and help much appreciated

EPS Direct

Very unlike us to not reply to an email.
but hey
thanks anyway

Geminis

Thanks Gary, not going to get into a debate on who is right or wrong here, it is suffice to say that even sending you an email we got no response so went elsewhere and had it all sorted in a couple of weeks, which was great.

Should we need anything else we will come along and check out what you can do for us.

Thanks. O:)
The "angelic duo"

EPS Direct

I think you will find that the phone number you gave was not correct.
You also said that you would pop back in a few days. Never did.
so it was not a case of not bothered more like wrong number given or taken down.
Please pop in to see us again and we will be happy to look at your requirements

Geminis

Hi Gary (EPS), we tried using you and gave you all our requirements but nobody ever bothered to get back to us "missed opportunity".  :sun
The "angelic duo"

EPS Direct

Hi Abacas
We are  a uk Shopping business based in Albox.
Please look at our website //http://www.epsdirectonline.com or come in to our office and we can sort out your requirements for you.
Things in the UK are a lot cheaper than here even with the transport costs

Geminis

We too were in a similar situation last year.  The plastic ones apparently get brittle and crack and the wooden ones here are very very expensive.  In the end we found UK Shopping in Spain (www.ukshoppinginspain.co.uk), we were able to go online to places like Argos and view the sheds and pick what we wanted.  Contacted UK Shopping and gave them the details of the shed and where we found it.  They came back with a total price to purchase and deliver to your door, it was very much cheaper than anything we found over here.

Good Luck
 :hat
The "angelic duo"

Lorraine

When we wanted to build a brick and concrete shed we were told that we would need an architects project - so no, wood would still be cheaper, although I agree horrendously priced.

Bowel Bugle

Can I just add that sheds over here are horrendously expensive, we wanted a decent size one and when we came to look, they were just under 2000 euros for a plastic one. It would have been cheaper to have one built from bricks and concrete  :-o

judi bk

You will find plastic ones in quite a few places such as Bricolage on the motorway, Antas Jardin opposite Rambilzos on the Main road from Antas to Yedesa/bricolage/cuevas.  I think Jardins Yucca would order them.  Not sure about wooden ones though

Abacas

Hi,

I want to buy a reasonable size 6 or 8 by 4 and would be grateful if anyone could recommend somewhere to buy one for a reasonable price. Alternatively if anyone wants to sell theirs then get in touch.