Started by frankie4748, February 27, 2018, 17:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teresa peacock

Hi is this still for sale ? Call me on 664078511

terina

Is this still for sale and what are the running costs like please

LucyH

frankie4748

Hi Leemd, sorry, I should have included the pics with the advert. I DID put them on my original post, which is now somewhere on page 3 of the private sale items pages, and try as I might, I couldn't get the ad to "Bump" to the top page. So in desperation, I retyped it all, then forgot to add the pics again!

Leemd

Hi

Do you have pics please?

Thank you

Lee

frankie4748

NOW SOLD, THANK YOU.
This Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Hot tub ( Model: Vegas) is still sealed in its box. We bought it to replace our previous Lay-Z Spa, which we had for 8 years. This model seats 6, whereas our last one was for  4 people. Since transporting it from the UK, we have decided to put our villa on the market, so decided to sell the Hot Tub. The spec is amazing, can be heated up to 40 degrees centigrade, water is filtered, and massage jets  help you to relax.  Included is a cover to keep the water warm when not in use. It's powerful compressor does it all for you, inflates , heats, filters and operates the jets with easy to operate buttons. Full instruction included. For sale at 425 euros, which is reduced from my previous advert. It's still for sale due to time-wasters.

The pis are of the sealed box - don't be fooled by the size of the box, this Spa is more than 7 feet in diameter, and once out of the box, would be impossible to put back in! The whole spa is encased in it's own tightly-fitting strong "Leatheroid" type cover. This casing has a built-in air chamber for insulation, a vast improvement on our previous Lay-Z-Spa canvas casing.

For sale at 425 euros, , which is reduced from my previous advert. It's still for sale due to timewasters. The manufacturers list price is now 499 POUNDS

NOW REDUCED TO 400 EUROS. iF INTERESTED, PLEASE TELEPHONE 07922 156757 or 07876 648341

Regards FrankieD and PeteS in Oria. Buyer collects ( the box weighs 40kg) NOW SOLD, THANKS