Small black and white dog

Started by Trish14, November 03, 2015, 14:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cgmaywood

Thanks to both of you for trying.  I think a trap is best to try and catch her.

Hopefully Kathy will have one?

The poor soul she must be suffering

Chrissy

luke

im sure if cathy the vet has a spare trap she will lend it,i used one with good results,in about 20 mins got them.

shadowguard

she was there an hour ago. I have been sitting there patiently with some puppy pate but only got her to come within 5 feet of me. She most certainly has leish as her ears are also half eaten away.

Need to try and find a trap to get her in as i doubt anyone will get close enough to grab her

cgmaywood

Yes I agree have been in a touch with Shadowguard as well.  Surely one of us can get the poor soul.

Chrissy

Trish14

I drove àround for a while at 3.30pm sadly it wasn't there. Think it's a case of just keep driving around when you are heading that way😢

cgmaywood

Have just got back, the doggy was lay under one of the coaches that park near the old petrol station.

Cannot get anywhere near, just runs off.

No food there today, containers have been moved.

Will keep trying but maybe somebody else will have better luck?

Chrissy

luke

just got back,been all around alfaquia,but no sign of little one.

cgmaywood

Shadow guard have replied.

Will try again tomorrow

Chrissy

Trish14

Small dog with grey and black pàtches. He/she has bare patches and her/his tail is just raw. Help needed asap if I manage to catch it ABC vet's will be my first stop. I cannot get to Alfoquia until after 3 tomorrow, hopefully someone will catch it sooner rather than later/

luke

what is the description of this dog/bitch?

shadowguard

cgmaywood

Great, I would really like to catch this one. I will be around again tomorrow but obviously somebody else is feeding the poor soul

Chrissy

Trish14

Okay Chrissy. I couldn't head that way today, but I will head there tomorrow afternoon. Fingers crossed we will eventually catch him/her.

cgmaywood

Saw the doggy this morning but I was dashing to a meeting.  Looked when I came out but no sign.

There is water and food down near the petrol station.

Will keep looking

Chrissy

cgmaywood

It was about 12.30 when we saw the doggy, across the road from Bar La Union.  I will be around that area again tomorrow, will keep an eye out for him/her but agree they must be suffering.

Chrissy

Trish14

We drove around this morning around 11am but couldn't see him/her😢we will just have to keep trying and maybe it will gradually allow us to get closer. The poor thing looks so sad and must be in an awful lot of discomfort.

cgmaywood

Just been and saw the little doggy, left some food for it.  Unfortunately cannot get anywhere near it but it does need some attention.

When I approached it ran off.

Not sure what to do?

Chrissy

cgmaywood

Trish14

That's exactly where I would of headed to had I been able to catch it. So sad when all you want to do is help them but you cannot get anywhere near.

cgmaywood

Oh dear, so sad.  Well done for feeding the poor soul. I will see if I can see it tomorrow morning.  I wonder if Cathy the vet can help?

Chrissy

Trish14

Thanks Chrissy
The poor thing has scabs all over its body and a bare tail etc I have just been down again, it was still there so left a small bowl of water and some more food, just wish I could catch it as it needs some help.

cgmaywood

We saw this dog this morning round the back of the garage, looked like it had just come out of a house there?  It did look in a poor state but it ran off when I got out of the car.

Glad you have managed to feed the poor soul.

I am in Alfoquia tomorrow morning, will look out for it.

Chrissy

Trish14

I have just spent quite a while feeding a small dog in Alfoquia. It needs help as I'm fairly sure that it has mange, it has bald patches and in a sorry state. I could not get anywhere near it but just though I would post this in case anyone has lost a dog like this.
I left it a little while ago, its just by the garage opposite bar La Union.