Gazebo covers

Started by soulman, January 03, 2013, 17:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soulman

Thanks all for your replies and help.

Problem now sorted.

:wave

casa-estrella

Our replacement beige Gazebo cover was also purchased from Leroy Merlin in Murcia. To avoid a wasted journey give them a ring first. They sometimes have to order them in for you.

irish-red

we had a quality gazebo that was destroyed in a tornado type wind, only the frame remained. Kate James took measurements and made covers to fit, (3m x3m), extremely good quality material. Not cheap, but you only get what you pay for. Highly recommended.
carole

El curato

Hi. I've got a green one from my broken gazebo you can have for €15. Pm me if you want it.

El Curato

byrney

We have bought two (three years ago and summer - 2012) from Leroy Merlins in Murcia.  It cost €35.  Might be as well to check with them before you set off to Murcia unless you´re going theer anyway.

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Soulman,

When I needed one last year I could not find any at all local  or in Spain ?

Checked on the Internet and they were so expensive before postage - I in the end bought a new one used the cover nad sold the frame to a guy who wanted an extension to his own - on which he built a wooden Roof frame - not pointed but ridged and covered it with tenting material !
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

soulman

Can anyone please suggest where I can buy a cover for an existing gazebo framework.

Thanks in advance for your help.