Reliable honest builder to fix flood dage pool and area

Started by shazza1, October 25, 2013, 16:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaela Ann

My husband is Sanish and has been a builder all of his working life...and running is own  business (legally) for ten years pleas contact me by PM or mobile 608626708 or michaels_talbot@hotmail.com

musicdonna

Totally agree with above post.  Elliott re-formed our swimming pool and has done a lot of other building work for us, oh, and he also delivers lorry-loads and half-loads of logs at a very reasonable and competitive price which reminds me...

Donna

claire23

You wont go far wrong using Elliot at ECS.  He advertises on the forum.  He repaired flood damage and was a good price.

Eddie

Contact Joe from almeria builders.com the adverts are on the forum. I do know that he is busy but he will not muck you about.

mbit66

Definitely Valley Construction you can message shirtsleeve on this forum

Mike

jill cockfield

sunflowers

100% recommend Trevor who has done loads of work for us both at our new house and our previous one
He can do anything! He works with his son and is based in Albox also very reliable and competitively priced

If you need any more info pm me

dianamay

I would definitely recommend Building Solutions, they advertise on this forum, great customer service
Dianamay

shazza1

I need a reliable, honest and trustworthy builder to quote for repairs to pool and surrounding area.Can anyone reccomend someone?