Wanted car seat

Started by cathy, February 19, 2009, 13:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casa Montes

As well as the baby car seat you've borrowed in the past I also have the next size up.

Lianne
The purpose of our life is happiness: The Dalai Lama

Don't look down on people unless you are helping them up.

katmellow

The car seat I have is suitable for use from birth til about 3 years old so would work out a lot cheaper than hiring one each visit.  I would accept 30€ if you want to have a look I can take it to my office in Albox.  Cheers
Katrina

cathy

mfp thank you ,l will get in touch.  :hat

cfmp

Hi Cathy

I know of a lady in Cantoria who runs a small business renting baby equipments.  I am sure she has some car seats, as well as cots and so on.  She delivers if needed.  You can contact her at: mailto:expectingababy@hotmail.com">expectingababy@hotmail.com  Her name is Ruth.

Cheers

katmellow

I have just changed mine as my daughter has outgrown her old one - not in great condition as we have used it for both girls so is approx 5 years old but a very good make (Maxi-Cosi if I remember rightly?) and all covers are washable.  It´s a forward facing 5 point harness with adjustable seat positions, make me an offer.
Katrina

cathy

Wanted baby car seat for a 10mths month old. My daughter is coming over in 2wks time so its urgent, Thanks.