Iphone stolen

Started by girasol, November 19, 2011, 08:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annastasia

Good decision moderator A

moderatorA

This post has been moved to the general chatter board for maximum exposure in an attempt to recover the stolen item. ( Before the dissenters jump on board)

Mod 'A'

girasol

I will offer a reward if this is located.  Claire

ramblarider

optomist

There is a way to lock the iphone remotely , i cant remember if you activate the code via the internet or the phone system , i think its via the internet as ours is only an Ipod touch which I belive is the same as the Iphone but without the phone option included . The code renders the whole unit useless to a thief and protects your personel data . I also remember there is a tracking option but I didn't read the  specifics on how to set it up or use it , i didnt set ours up but it could be set by default , might be worth looking at the instructions to see if thats the case . If you did set  the locking code then it would at least stop them from selling it then you could always offer a reward to anyone FINDING it .

girasol

Iphone stolen yesterday from a rucksack whilst at a bar near La Parilla Albox.  So if anyone is offered one let me know.  We would recognise it.  Thanks for looking.  Claire 639089170