Best Phone / Internet package

Started by keith728, February 02, 2015, 17:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Arboleas internett 12e

sipgate pre programed phone box with acount set up......70e ish with uk
number from can connect

top the acount up as and when you wish....same as voip.

cheap as chips

O0
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

keith728

I thought it was just me. Do value comments eventually.

SGA

Tetley, old chap,
do you think you could stretch things and use English just this once? I would dearly like to know what / who you are connected to so that I can look at it too.

Thanks in anticipation.

SGA

sandy b

I agree with Zuluwarrior. IF and that's a big if there is a problem it's sorted out really quickly. We get around 15 mgs.
Rednet for us all the time.
Sandy

zuluwarrier

Can recommend REDNET No connection fee you pay for the ADSL plus one months rental 25 euros then 25 euros a month rental plus calls which cost me on average 1.50 euros a month foe 300 minutes to the UK Good connection speed

Tetley

Arboleas 12e tinternett

skipgate phone box with uk number around 70e for box from can connect Albox,no monthly fees,good reception,just top up the same as voip or skype.
cheap as chips.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

keith728

Just rented a villa in the Los Hig area, initially for 6 months but with every intention in staying. We were wondering if anyone, particularly in the Los Hig area could advise us of the best mobile, phone & Internet package.
Thanks