Another one from me

Started by owdoggy, July 05, 2021, 07:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Great Doggy well done most of us have had depression to varying stages from a heavy fed up to a full on debilitating illness what you have to remember is you are a fantastic talent and that we are all spiritualty related and their is a lot of  luv out their for you .

keep the tunes coming their great   :smiley: x

( mebee does us a new one when yer get a min  ....."X knows were the IPTV mans gone " or TV Signal blues"   :laugh:  sort of ZZ Top it up a bit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-6mI708yWc   :afro: )
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

owdoggy

Quote from: twojaysalmeria on July 05, 2021, 10:31:37 AM
Mate - one of my sons goes through hell at times with depression, so I sort of get it. 'Sort of' because it's clear that nobody can really fully understand if they don't have personal experience.

The fact that you've used it to produce this truly excellent track is just astonishing to me - all I can do is applaud you and wish you all the best whilst hoping for happier tunes from you in the near future.

You're a true talent, Doggy. Thanks for sharing your work.

J

Thank you.
Writers say "write what you know about" and it would appear that the same goes for songwriters eh.

I think my next song should be about drinking ale  :grin:

Doggy

twojaysalmeria

Mate - one of my sons goes through hell at times with depression, so I sort of get it. 'Sort of' because it's clear that nobody can really fully understand if they don't have personal experience.

The fact that you've used it to produce this truly excellent track is just astonishing to me - all I can do is applaud you and wish you all the best whilst hoping for happier tunes from you in the near future.

You're a true talent, Doggy. Thanks for sharing your work.

J

owdoggy

I'm having a bit of a tough time with depression at the moment but I'm luckier than most because I can express myself in song..... so here it is.

https://www.reverbnation.com/owdoggy/song/32743976-fight-the-demons

Doggy