trying to get into sites

Started by shadeseeker, February 18, 2014, 18:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trish

How do you delete temporary files - on a daily basis - or as a one-off please???

MadreMia

This has been happening to me too, I thought I was losing it! You name the site, I tried it, the only one that was working fine was Facebook!

prettypol

We had the same trouble and ended up taking our laptop into Steve Hayes to have it sorted.   People were  waiting there with similar problems and it's all because we have been trying to get TV over the internet, trying different sites etc.....  We had several viruses and a Trojan .     Better to bite the bullet in the end and get a big dish....

hartcjhart

do you delete your temporary internet files daily

shadeseeker

Hi not sure if this is the right place to put this query as its not about internet tv.For the last couple of days we have had trouble getting into websites both here and uk. One min we can get into forum and next says server not found. This happens to several other web sites too.Did speedtest and couldn't get past Madrid. We are with Next and our speed is very good even when we cant get into sites for some reason. Any ideas out there?
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)