Kitchen worktops

Started by Albren, August 19, 2013, 20:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cougar

Quote from: mikeypen on August 20, 2013, 18:29:20 PM
Yes , in the road where "Longo's" is , there is a bathroom / kitchen shop , it's BEFORE Longo's when approaching with Longo's on your left , word of warning , there not cheap over here and only 28 mm thick , but they are close , and have a reasonable selection.
Mike.
Herrajesel Metro

mikeypen

Yes , in the road where "Longo's" is , there is a bathroom / kitchen shop , it's BEFORE Longo's when approaching with Longo's on your left , word of warning , there not cheap over here and only 28 mm thick , but they are close , and have a reasonable selection.
Mike.

Not_Asking_Much

They have all types in the Bricolage/Maderas depot on the autovia. (head for Vera and it's on the southbound side near the Antas junction)

Go in the Maderas doors on the right, not the main shop doors. Go to the right as you enter and into the showroom area. You'll find all sorts of kitchen materials are there.

p2une

Don't know anywhere local, but if you don't mind a trip to Ikea theirs are a very good price and they have a decent selection. I'm sure you'd save the petrol money on the price, especially if you have a few other things to get too!
June
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

Albren

Anyone know where I can get kitchen worktops around albox area not granite .