Log supply and delivery

Started by Albren, September 02, 2013, 14:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicdonna

-worth every cent to keep your hands smooth and blister-free!!

wendy1

I agree with misicdonna, we always use ECS, Elliott, great service and for a little extra he will man who will put them away for you!

Cielos

I believe that most of the local suppliers buy the wood from Carlos (opposite Longos and Colin the Card)

Some of them then cut into "stackable" pieces and sell it on - obviously more expensive than Carlos

musicdonna

W  e would thoroughly recommend Elliott Cripps. 617 588 925.  Highly competetitive prices and friendly service.

nanainspain

Have to agree with roboman - really helpful and price per kilo gets cheaper the bigger load you buy and I'm sure last year we didn't pay delivery on the large lorry load and a big plus he's got everything printed in English and speaks some English :handshake

roboman

Dont know if you have noticed opposite longos ferreteria there is a log mountain they are the wholesalers and do delivery, very friendly and cheaper than anyone else.
Illegitimi non carbonundrum

mikeypen

Give "Phil" a ring , I reckon he's one of the best one around 634328779 , Mike.

Albren

Hi can anybody help,   (first time for logs) we need to get some logs, can anybody give us a number or address for the delivery and cost per tonne. And will they deliver to Los carrascos, thanks alan