Car battery for 307 required

Started by peteryaxley, March 20, 2013, 11:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldavies

If you are coming to Vera anytime,the car spares shop on the road close to Iceland,called Avila i think are really good,cost me 49 euro recently for a battery with 12 month guarantee.

cantabrian

JUMACER , down the service road opposite longos ,for a small engine like you need about 60 E or less ,at least 1 yr warranty !

peteryaxley

Thanks for replies folks
   Peter

caddickt

Hello Peter,

I wanted the same 2 years ago, I went to the scrapyard at H/Overa just off the bottom road into the town and the English speaking chap there sent for me a new battery, he fitted it and gave me a year guarantee, it is still O.K. now it cost me 60 euro.

Regards Terry

EPS Direct

Peter
we have a van leaving for our nave on Monday if you can get it ordered and paid for today it should arrive in time to get on this vehicle
we would charge 15e to bring it down for you
www.eurocarparts.co.uk
www.carbatteries-online.co.uk
www.thebatteryguys.co.uk/category/car/peugeot
If you would like to proceed this way please pm me for our delivery address
Gary

Tetley

the arches parts place opp Dia Albox...... open wallet surgery compared to uk (the make i have had befor is tudor and its been good )..... the scrap yard in albox will give you 4e for your old battery. :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

peteryaxley

Hi all, need a car battery, where is best place to try and is it part exchange.
Ta a lot
   Peter