Gas Hob

Started by kazhaynes, April 01, 2013, 21:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kazhaynes

Thanks very much everyone for the feedback, really appreciated.

Suej

They also sell them in the shops that sell electrical goods, we bought ours in El Curro (I think that is how it is spelt) behind the Mercadona in Albox, they also arranged for it to be fitted at a good price.

sue

musicdonna

The other great advantage is that when we have power cuts you´ll have an alternative!  -And I prefer cooking on a gas hob!

Donna

CT

mikeypen

Carlos "Carlos Saliente" , I can certainly recommend , office nos is 968969962 or his mobile is 620742954.
Mike.

kazhaynes

Thanks very much Mike.  I have a feeling I'll be saving a lot on my lecky bill.

I know the shop you mean, I'll get down there and have a look.

Any ideas on who to get to fit it?

Karen

mikeypen

Best thing you could ever do  :clap: , dirt cheap to run , much more efficient , as regards to where to buy ? , depends on what quality you require ? , take a look at the new "Re - vamped" DIY store at Antas Industrial ( on the first roundabout as you go in , can't remember what it's called  ??? ) estate it's VERY good now , much bigger huge selection and prices are good.
If you are after a higher quality then "Ikea" have a massive selection and are generally more heavy duty , ie cast iron pan supports , but prices are around 200 - 250 Euro's , there website shows them all.
You will never look back , especially as electric prices over here are increasing on a regular basis , hope that helps.
Mike.

kazhaynes

Hi,

We are thinking of changing our Electric Ceramic Hob for a Gas Hob, anyone got experience in doing this, where is the best place to go for Gas hobs in the area?

Thanks in advance