Strong rotary

Started by livin-doll, August 20, 2014, 08:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jodee

We got ours at Lepanto's ferret shop 7 years ago. Maybe 20 or 30 eu's
Found an old broken acro pole in the midst of some builders rubble. The bit with the flat end with 4 screw holes in it, sewed off about 20cm and rawl-bolted (from Lepantos again) it to a blocky.
Buried the block in the garden and haven't had a problem with it since.
When we want to take the line in, just lift out like you would with a sun umbrella.
:tiphat:
I only drink to make other people seem more interesting.

Ches

Bought very strong anodised steel one from Longos, cost about 90€. We have set it in 2 feet of concrete and had no problems since with strong winds. 

p2une

Brought a top of the range Brabantia with me from UK seven and a half years ago - that lasted about eighteen months and replaced it three times since.  Until the one I have now, that is.
I bought a Hills rotary hoist, Australian made,  from a company called Greener Garden Solutions, bought online.  I have had it almost three years now and it's still as good as ever, with a ten year guarantee.  Amazon sell them now too, a friend bought one earlier this year from them.  They are comparatively expensive but mine has already paid for itself compared to previous ones I've had.
Best piece of household kit I've ever bought - oh and we live in Partaloa, at the top of a hill, so we know what a windy day is too!
June
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

casabonita

Gill
I have been told that Commercial Vera have Brabantia Rotary's in stock.

livin-doll

Where can you buy a strong heavy duty rotary, as we are in Oria and we obviously get strong winds up here, and need something very sturdy.

Tks Gill