ALL-BOX Boxing for fitness

Started by CSAB73, February 06, 2020, 07:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSAB73

I am launching All-Box next month (March) in Albox/Arboleas and surrounding areas.  Pre Interest forms can be found through the following link:

https://forms.gle/Dx1ehrYG12UYgqcx5

I am also on facebook - Search '@AllBoxSpain'

What is All-Box?

The club is about getting fit and meeting new people whilst learning a new skill.  It involves High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) incorporating offensive boxing techniques that include the Jab, Cross, Hook, Body Shot and Uppercut and defensive techniques like the Slip, Duck and Weave.

The overall benefits include:  Strength building, fitness, weight loss, core strength and stability, mental focus and FUN!

It is aptly named 'ALL' Box to show all inclusiveness, everyone is welcome and currently people between the age range of 20 to 62 have pre registered.  You DO NOT need to be fit, nor have previous experience to come along! I will provide gloves and pads.  You just need to provide a willingness to learn and determination (sense of humour would also be key  :cheesy: )

I base my classes on being FAAB!

• Fun
  • Affordable
  • All inclusive
  • Beneficial to Health

I am a qualified Hatton Academy Boxing for Fitness instructor which is approved by 'The Register of Exercise Professionals' (REPs).

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A BOXING ACADEMY.  IT IS WHERE WE USE HIIT AND BOXING TECHNIQUES TO TRAIN.  THERE IS NO SPARRING, THERE ARE NO FIGHTS, ONLY HARD WORK USING FOCUS MITTS, GLOVES AND EACH OTHER.   :grin: