Adelante Almeria.

Started by Pete Bickley, April 13, 2014, 14:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Yer the boys are looking forward to summer,they have all been very busy in the" real world "  so a few giggs will be nice ,plus i will get loads of repairs to do......  ;D
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

crawdaddy

Was hoping to get to that one,but saw the date,and my old ma's 88th birthday May 2nd so over at Epsom then for a bit of celebration.     :drinks:

Hope to catch Adelante during the summer.       :wave

Tetley

Adelante is playing local for the first time on the 2nd of May 9 pm start,please pm for details.   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

bigbaz

well we are prepared to come back there for a weekend if somebody wants to pay the right money
we were very popular out there back in the day
but cant see it happening somehow
but thanks for your comment

crawdaddy

Just had a look at your previous thread...........'We are still about somewhere'............. and loved it.'     :clap:

Hope you're keeping it up with what looks like a great show wherever you may be.     :handshake

bigbaz

not any more
used to
been back in the uk for 3 yrs
i like the stones
i just think they r vastly overated but u r allowed to like them
and adelante, ive know dan and his family for yrs
they know what i think of him
i just dont like the way that bloke slagged off the other acts
its not cricket

crawdaddy

Adelante are the best around here.............and a lot further, but plenty of local talent around.

Seen your comments about my taste in music bigbaz ,and fair enough.

Dunno if you play in a local band  ?......................that's my opinion on live acts I seen in the area anyway.      :whistle:

bigbaz

"so called competition" nice quote mate

Tetley

Thanks Pete and Connor yes another great night at the Cactus bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=381sbM0F5z0

Thanks for your support
Andrea

Pete Bickley

Went to see Adelante Almeria again last night at the Cactus Bar. What an awesome talented performance. These lads deserve a heck of a lot more recognition as they are head and shoulders above the so called competition. Danny is so down to earth which is a rarity with someone so gifted.
Pete & Conner.