Uncle Doggy Nails it.

Started by Tetley, April 07, 2020, 16:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynden

JessicaH

‘Owl doggy, Just been listening to your music. Enjoyed it immensely.
So much nicer than reading posts from the idiotic intelligencia who can only make a droning noise by via pc keyboard tapping😖
Keep up the good work.👍👍

owdoggy

Thank you for the kind comments, I have been doing this for about 40 years so I should be nearly competent by now :grin:
I started recording, all those years ago, using two reel to reel tape recorders but then I got a 4 track cassette recorder which I thought was just amazing technology and yet here we are with the whole world being able to make decent multi-track recordings for not much dosh at all. Happy days.

Quote from: karmar on April 08, 2020, 15:13:47 PM
Brilliant - love the ending - just got to ask Why the Brummie accent at the end??
When I got the idea for the bit at the end the character Kevin Turvey, just popped in there, played of course by the wonderful, and sadly missed, Rik Mayall on a sketch show in the '80's. Great stuff.

Doggy

lorca lad

Hi Doggy,

I can play guitar quite well , learned it in  the 60's and played in a few "groups " as we called them then ! (Remember Bert Weedon Play in a day " ) ......

BUT ... I could never play anything as good as this,  or write it !!

Keep the music coming please ....... I,  amongst many, .... love it !!

Regards
L.L.

Tetley

i dont fink theres a lot of the punters on er have spun it up at the min   ::) .....probably all down the local stuper markets stokin hup   :laugh:

Matron let mi out,i give in yev won  :))

(Doggy im just nocking Jnr a bass  guitar up out of old pallets in nerve centre , dont do ti spend a lot when there learning  :)) )
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

landrock

Superb.  Nothing to add, he's spot on.

karmar

Brilliant - love the ending - just got to ask Why the Brummie accent at the end??

Tetley

Quote from: owdoggy on April 08, 2020, 13:22:52 PM
Thank you, I wanted the song to say something but also give it some welly & let my hair down a bit ......... metaphorically that is because, of course, these days I don't actually have any  :))

Doggy

played it to mi 88 year old   Mar,she  said yer a real talent  ,said it should be on radio 5 live   :laugh:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

owdoggy

Thank you, I wanted the song to say something but also give it some welly & let my hair down a bit ......... metaphorically that is because, of course, these days I don't actually have any  :))

Doggy

Karen4

Cl3880

Tetley

Noel Gallagher and John Lydon would be proud of that one ,best new tune ive heard for years   :))

twojaysalmeria

Total respect - for me, that's your best yet, Doggy!

Oh - love the ending........

J

Tetley