Pictures from the nett made into Graphics help

Started by Tetley, August 23, 2014, 19:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

basikly  isle of man beer mat size stickers, i was hoping to get the image and either take it to a printer or even better by the film stuff and print my own if it can be done on a standard or not to expensive printer,ive got a few music /guitar bits to print /sticker and spray as well ,all will be envolope/beer matt size.

cheers

:tiphat:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ISLE-OF-MAN-LEGS-STICKER-TT-RACES-3-x-3-/131226906552
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

rf9rider

What sort and size of graphic do you want?

A mate of mine has a printer/vinyl cutter and all the software, he`s done a lot for me on bikes i`ve resprayed.

He could print and cut a design onto a sheet of masking paper, which then could be sprayed over.

Or if you`re looking for the  standard Triumph graphics for the tank and side panels, thats no problem.

jimmybeen

I noticed in Lidl the other day they had a transfer product that prints from a pc via a normal printer onto a film that can then be used as a transfer, I think it was promoted for creating a picture that would be put onto a T shirt but I don't know if this product would work on other materials or not. Worth a look perhaps ??

Tetley

Right folks the  problem......

im just painting mi Triumph and a need some graphics ,ie i want to down load a picture,stick it onto memory stick and take it to a printer type person to print the image off onto some transfer graphic type stuff so i can put the image on the bike plastic panels and 2k clear varnish over it........ can anybody give me a game plan / idiots guide to getting the image off the nett onto the transfer stuff ready to spray over,ie what needs to be done.

cheers

:tiphat: