Most channels back

Started by pugwash, February 14, 2014, 21:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryharris

This is great,to get the channels you want you have to have the satellite up your A...

JAN

Karen4

I lost the BBCs as well, re-tuned them and they came back, I do have an Irish sky sub.

10.818. V. 22. 5/6 for BBC 1 NI and BBC 2 NI

Still no UTV or any ITV's, never lost any of the 4s.
If I was patronizing you, I'd be patting you on the head and saying "Size doesn't matter".

Tetley

Mi star trecks not on tonight  8) 8) but theres a lady from essex withno bras on  :o :o , on a diffrent channel however i carnt see the treckies taking to this somehow as she hasent even got pointy ears  ;D
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Karen4

It's quite fun this, isn't it? I can't get my usual BBC 1 NI, or BBC 2 NI, or UTV, but suddenly Channel 4 is back, as is More 4+1. Who knows what else might appear over the next wee while?!  :lol:
Cl3880

Cielos

Same here on our slightly smaller dish!

Signal strength and quality both excellent

What's going on?  I thought it had gone full stop

Is it because the moon's in uranus... :lol:

pugwash

Tonight, on our 1.3 dish in Huercal Overa we have all the BBC programmes with very good reception and most of the ITV programmes. Just have to wait and see if its permanent! We've had them all evening whereas before it was just after 11pm. This is through Humax box.