TODAY

Started by Roger, September 21, 2017, 10:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Roger this was locked because you very succinctly explained what has happened and the excellent result obtained for Stacy.  There is no need for any further questions as they have all been asked over recent weeks. I do not want to be called back into Maria Louisa´s office again. We do our very best to maintain a good balance on these type of topics, but we do like being called in to see the local police.
There is nothing stopping anyone congratulating Stacy in a new thread.     

Roger

TODAY

I have been away on holiday, and after an 8 hour drive from Catalunia on Saturday (I got out before the civil war started!) I have been embroiled in the issues about the gymnastics and the computer workshop.

I have just left a one and a half hour meeting in the Town Hall with Stacey, Cristobal, the Council legal secretary and Pepa.
The outcome is that we have reached an agreement.
The legal secretary is preparing a contract which should be available in the next few days, and I will go to the Town Hall with Stacey to check it prior to her signing.
So unless there is a last minute problem the gymnastics can continue.

I do not understand why this could not have been sorted weeks ago, and not put Stacey through weeks of hell!

As for the computer workshop, the Mayor did not want to discuss this.
He seems set against it because they also supply a service to other towns.
I am not going to try to explain the logic of this.