Local builders in court in almeria

Started by freddie, September 21, 2017, 18:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trucker

Nice to know that some members think if you dont live in Arboleas you not allowed an opinion on what goes on..we the outsiders have no interest in a builder being taken to court...its only Arboleas that have problems with illegal builds and of no interest to us minions...

tintin

again this post has been hijacked, the original post was, Why are the local builders in court the result of which concerns not only the residents of Arboleas, albox and many local towns, not to mention people who have purchased holiday homes in the area that have been missold. We need to know why they are in court and the result of the case. I believe Procal Villas/Clover have reached an agreement out of court to make his properties legal, we need to be kept informed
Mike

felipe

Roger, Sophia's asked them to get me to go the Policia Local office to try and force me to remove all threads about Sophia's. I refused to do this but agreed to Maria's request to lock the posts. It was not the TH that asked her.

Roger

Why has the local police been involved?
has a private denuncia been served, which is the only reason the local police would get involved.
Or are they acting on behalf of the TH to stop open debate?

As for the orriginal question,
In 2009 the national police started action aganist Mountain Oaks and Promar regarding the illegal houses in Los Torres.
This has been proceeding very slowly, mainly because the builders have been playing for time.
Now 14 is approved the land is URBANISABLE, although a long way from the people getting their documents because of hacienda debt.
There is therefore now the hope that the demolition request will be cancelled and there will just be a fine on the builders, although I am not sure how they will pay it.
I know that a few of the Promar clients were called to court as witnesses.

felipe

No way of telling as most do not state their location. The IP address is one way but as there are many different Internet providers it is not possible to tell who is where.

Iceman

Felipe   Just a quick question how many of the forum members do live in Arboleas?  Do not need name just numbers so we can see how many outsiders tell us what to do with our village.

billandjess

Thanks for your update Felipe,  and I am sure you are right, it would not be easy running this forum. you quote that the forum has 3000 viewers, it could be 4000 if members were nice to each other. In Arboleas I and others depend on your forum, Roger, and a few others for good, and bad news, information, etc.etc. etc. I say to all.  Keep up the good work.

Tetley

Quote from: felipe on September 22, 2017, 08:07:37 AM
Why should I lock it? For your information the other threads recently locked including Roger´s latest one, have been done so because we are fed up with being called in to see Maria Louisa at the behest of people involved in the situation. We had demands from Sophia´s to meet them, which we have not done so.
The whole issue had been discussed over and over again. Roger´s last post was locked because I did not want yet another debate starting about the whole thing. He clearly stated what the result was and that should be an end to it.

I do not the like the tone of your post we run the forum for ALL members and we need to protect them as well as ourselves. You try doing it. With 3000+ people a day reading the forum it is not easy.

to be fair most of the mud sling in on the local front as we have just seen makes us all look like" British Bored Shxtless Internet adicted  idiots",with nothing else better to do......than moan.

the whole gym lark should have been sorted OFF  here through the correct channels and not the bollxcks and upset it ended up at.

as for the past building" oversights",the lawyers & Judges & National Police & tax officals are well into town halls and buildig compays all over spain,so its best left to them.

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

felipe

Why should I lock it? For your information the other threads recently locked including Roger´s latest one, have been done so because we are fed up with being called in to see Maria Louisa at the behest of people involved in the situation. We had demands from Sophia´s to meet them, which we have not done so.
The whole issue had been discussed over and over again. Roger´s last post was locked because I did not want yet another debate starting about the whole thing. He clearly stated what the result was and that should be an end to it.

I do not the like the tone of your post we run the forum for ALL members and we need to protect them as well as ourselves. You try doing it. With 3000+ people a day reading the forum it is not easy.

billandjess

Felipe, don't you dear lock this post. Or you know what to do with your Forum.   :32:

freddie

Probably shouldn't ask this question given all the flak that is flying about re town hall but why were some of our local builders in court on Tuesday in almeria - anything we should know about in our open and transparent village?
Just been told this harks back years just hope it won't affect us getting our paperwork .