Insurance company

Started by everset, January 18, 2021, 10:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

everset

Thanks for your replies, anyone must be better than ours just got to try and cancel the renewal. Everset

byrney

Agree Tintin. Liberty Seguros for me. And they deal in English.

tintin

I was with Linear Directa for 1 year only, they will undercut your current insurer, but ramp up the premium after year 2 and a nightmare to leave, I'm with liberty seguros for both house and car insurance and have been for a few years, they send me a renewal price 2 months beforehand so plenty of time to shop around, also they give you a multi policy discount, but always compare like for like cover as a cheap policy can leave you out of pocket if you claim. "none" yet in 16 years

byrney

Wouldn't touch Linea Directa with a barge-pole.

They are great at getting you signed up with their "amazing" deals.  But, wait till they ramp up the premiums after years two and three - and, then try cancelling when you can find cheaper insurance!

Good luck with that Princess.

PrincessJAK

Linea Direct, very good and many perks for both home and car.

lmj52

Quote from: Angleseyite on January 18, 2021, 15:09:28 PM
Quote from: lmj52 on January 18, 2021, 13:35:50 PM
Kevin Lewis in Albox is my broker, he deals with everything including the claims.

Me the same, keep it in the family so to speak.
Absolutely  :grin:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Angleseyite

Quote from: lmj52 on January 18, 2021, 13:35:50 PM
Kevin Lewis in Albox is my broker, he deals with everything including the claims.

Me the same, keep it in the family so to speak.

felipe

lmj52

Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Johnny73

Make sure whoever you go with  follow up on claims on your behalf and arrange for an Assessor to come out in the event of a claim as most assessors don't speak any English.
Some Brokers just give you a claims number and leave you to get on with it.
Not good enough .!!

everset

Thanks Steve I have now contacted them. Everset

steveconway24

Ibex

I've recently seen them sort out a major problem with no fuss.

http://www.ibexinsure.com/offices/spain-albox

everset

Hi, can anyone recommend a good home insurance company as we are having problems getting our company to even turn up for a internal water leak. We have been waiting 5 days now and I know the problem is my lack of Spanish but if they sell to English why don't they have staff that can help. My Spanish is little to fair but I am leaning. Regards everset.