PICTURES SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. IT MAY BE UPSETTING

Started by Three Blind Mice, September 02, 2015, 15:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zilnor

Me lee  :clap:  one of the worst things the government ever did, was abolishing conscription.

MELEE

Bring back conscription in this country EVERY 18 year old male - regardless of colour, creed or ethnic origin - called up for 3 years.
That would empty the bloody place quicker than you can say conscription

zilnor

Spot on JoJo.
All nations have blood on their hands at some point in history.  And we Brits were conquered a second time by the Normans !  So most countries have had immigrants  over many centuries. But the fact is that the UK has a small land mass so cannot be expected to take in as many refugees as most other EU countries. We have enough already, and the nfrastructure is straining at the seams. Saw on the news last night that many schools do not have enough teachers so classes are bigger. What will happen when a few thousand more children arrive ?

The other problem is confirming that the refugees are genuine asylum seekers. I wonder what the proportion is of genuine refugees, and economic migrants ?
I still maintain that the younger men should stay in their countries and fight the oppressors.

Jo-JoB

Quote from: Cielos on September 08, 2015, 13:06:58 PM
To clarify: I was referring to their policy of turning boats around and towing them to an island for processing-this has reduced the trafficking trade to almost zero as the people aren't reaching Oz

Perhaps you misunderstood my comment, it was not a criticism, It was to try to point out that no Country is without dark times in their history, but yesterday is yesterday and the world has to forget the past and move on, and deal with issues that are damaging us now.

If the truth be know virtually every country in Europe, Africa and the Middle East has at some time or other been subject to oppression by another country, Britain was conquered by the Romans and oppressed for 4 centuries. Britons were sold as slaves, murdered and tortured. But we cannot continue to hold a grudge against Italy!!
Blame culture is a get out clause, Who did what to whom, will resolve nothing, We are adults, not children in a playground, People have died, this is terrible and very regrettable, however if we don't sort out Europe's problems very soon, many many more will die.

zilnor

The time has come for the USA and Australia to take some refugees. The USA has treated the native Indians very badly in the past, as has Australia . But thank goodness things have improved greatly. There is plenty of room in USA and Australia. Span could also take more.

Cielos

To clarify: I was referring to their policy of turning boats around and towing them to an island for processing-this has reduced the trafficking trade to almost zero as the people aren't reaching Oz

zilnor

Spot on JoJo.  My sister has lived near Adelaide for thirty five years. She has researched the history of Australua and the way that the white settlers treated the Aborigines was shameful and often inhumane.

Jo-JoB

'' I think we should adopt Australia's policy immediately''
Can we please try to remember that until recently Australia had a terrible history with regard to their own indigenous people. It wasn't until the referendum in 1967, that Aborigines were not, officially, classed as human beings. They were "flora and fauna". They were confined to white-controlled reserves and forbidden to travel without special permission. They were not allowed in pubs, and were paid wages in meat and salt.

Cielos

Having read this entire thread, the overwhelming impression is that everyone is horrified by the situation but that most are quite rightly questioning why our country and its people should be suffering yet again because of acts committed in their name by successive governments, who either waded in to help the U.S.and or decided to open our borders as a way of gleaning extra votes from the grateful migrants.

I think we should adopt Australia's policy immediately and Cameron needs to grow a pair and  stop being intimidated by Merkel - the EU can't afford for the UK to leave.
We also need to tell the countries of these continents to take over - we in Europe already have enough on our plate and are subsidising dirt poor EU countries, as well as supporting them in the UK

webejamin

For once Tetley I agree about dear Maggie, I wonder how she would have handled all this. I've got a feeling it's all gonna end in tears :'( I wish it had all blown up before the last election, fate aint funny :'(
Attacks on Muslims in London have gone up 80% this year :o Attacks the other way aint recorded :whistle: My nephew was attacked, on his own, outside Barking station by 4 Muslim men, he done em all, but I suppose it was put down as 4 Muslim men attacked. :tiphat:

Tetley

Nut shell Jams,lets see how the tree huggers respond once this lots get loose............probably pop down to the local church &  mosque ie one to cry and one to celabrate........... :-X

hopefully Putin will de activate ISIS..... wile the west woffles on.........and the EU carries on Imploading......

Thatcher would turn over in her earn with this Tit Camron at the helm...

O0
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

I don't remember people complaining and flooding out of Syria before the Arab Spring ???
This picture "could" be a fake? but on the other hand? ??? It's what's on most peoples minds in London, mind you, probably more than half want it to be true :o

Tetley

The game changer

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11846382/Russia-is-building-military-base-in-Syria.html $%

supported by some millatery UK  thinkers,ie keep Assad in power and Russia & the West get there act together and" stabalize " ISIS.

not rocket science i suppose, bearing in mind that Assad is been propped up by Putin and wont be leaving office.............

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

There's an interesting read in the  :-[ Mail on Sunday :-[ I only read it to see what crap is in it and normally run it down. It was by that bloke Hutchins or summink. Kind of says it all really, almost like he reads this thread. He said everything I think, but puts it better. I said to Mrs webe "that bloke spouts a loada crap" she said "well you must as well then" ??? and gave me the paper, then I read it :o Says it all really :tiphat:

Challenger 383

If i didn't know better I'd agree Webe, almost planned...perhaps thats a very cynical way to look at the situation, but the Brussels Suit's have had well over 12 months to stop this, but done absolutely nothing which is odd, because if there had been too many peas in a pod or the bananas being sold in shops were too bent, they would have been fines issued everywhere. The blindingly obvious thing  would have been to stop them  making the journey in tbe first place,   but alas  that's  too easy.

webejamin

Here I go again ::) Most of those risking their lives by paying to get to Europe are middle class persons, those in the camps can't afford to do anything else. Could this guilt complex that's being created across the EU be the work of the fat cats of the world, ensuring a constant supply of cheaper and cheaper labour? The desire to bring us all down to the lowest level is quite plain to see, as far as the EU is concerned and it's working well so far.
Helping genuine refugees is a must, but there are better ways than encouraging them to leave their continent, we know that, but the powers that be seem oblivious to it, so there must be a reason for allowing them to bully their way across Europe, which is what they've done.

One thing I'm puzzled by ??? all those young men have reportedly been on the road for weeks, they all look very fit (spose they would really) and their up to date, super phones all seem to be working well ??? Where do they charge em up? how do they pay their bills?
Maybe it's all to technical for me.  ???   

Tetley

Quote from: mimosas on September 06, 2015, 10:04:15 AM
Excellent idea to utilize all those fit young men crossing borders and integrate them into a UN military force to fight their enemy and take back their country - problem is you won't see them for dust.

They will never go back - leave it to the western idiots while enjoying their hospitality in safe territories: free housing, free food, NHS, benefits

UK media today reporting that Cameron has done a u-turn and is looking at welcoming at least 10,000 Syrians

Wich will equate to 10 million UKIP  voters....... for years mi Mar had payed all her owne way,full 91 quid a week rent,800,council tax.... she used to have 35 quid a week left,till we got her some help with the rent,there are a lot of old folks that are in fuel poverty,Camron should be sorting our old folks our,not pxxxing around sorting the world out.
Tory party split,UK  EU  out on its way !
lets hope if it does get EU shxty for the EX Pats the motherland will be able to make room !
:-X

Phil

how abought a forum vote

do you think the UK Should take in migrants  on mass ( from any state )   Yes/No    

mimosas

Excellent idea to utilize all those fit young men crossing borders and integrate them into a UN military force to fight their enemy and take back their country - problem is you won't see them for dust.

They will never go back - leave it to the western idiots while enjoying their hospitality in safe territories: free housing, free food, NHS, benefits

UK media today reporting that Cameron has done a u-turn and is looking at welcoming at least 10,000 Syrians

Jo-JoB

The UK is at present on the negative side of a precariously unbalanced economic see-saw, the cuts and economic measures put in place were starting to get the equilibrium back, but funding the welfare of thousands of migrants will slow down or reverse the economic recovery. You cannot make others better if you are sick yourself. Fix the UK and its own citizens first, when your strong enough then help others.
All these healthy people, (they must be healthy if they are walking hundreds of miles) who are escaping from tyranny, how about we have a UN military force made up of those who's countries are under threat, funded by NATO to fight the enemy.
Like International Brigade during the Spanish Civil war. Give them an opportunity to fight their enemy and get their countries back.

Tetley

Colonel Bob was on telly yesterday,his veiw was the UK carnt cope with any more folks,the origonal deal was air strikes with Arab state troops on the ground,he recons there only going to sort it by going in.

also on the news..... folks turning up in Germany ,not exactly Geldofs Starving africans............getting of the trains.

:-X

Sue James

On the news last night police from Bodrum in Turkey are bringing boats back to shore before they can reach Kos. That should send a clear message to those waiting that it could be a waste of time trying if it happens enough.

prince

A new slant on the child issue. The father was refused asylum to Canada (according to his sister). Info on f.book. Tried getting to Europe for new teeth.

hartcjhart

Sadly the only thing peeps can do to protect the UK( and the brits in spain) is to vote to leave the EU,nothing will change for property owners/residents as spain needs the money

vote leave!!! get uk back

templemanw

Best start building 100 more mosks in the uk ready .we can allway knock down a couple of churches to make room for them .after all its only the uk

Tetley

Fink im off on the Carer's allowance wi the voices   :o ........befor the money runs out....  :lol:

zilnor

Agreed Melee. Unfortunately, the bleeding hearts and do-gooders can't see this.  :head   I fear for our grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

MELEE

Quote from: roboman on September 05, 2015, 17:08:38 PM
Anyone landing illeagaly should be taken back to whence they came, they will soon tire and also not be able to pay for another trip, This will deter others from attempting to make the journey, giving them passports is an outrage they have no proof of who or what they are other than the fact their religion is in direct conflict to the dominant one in Europe, I predict a riot. 

Their religion will be the predominant one in Europe and that is what they all want - first Europe then the world

Tetley

Quote from: webejamin on September 05, 2015, 17:02:29 PM
Maybe they'll put the referendum off till about 2030 and then our local Imams can let us know how to vote ???

بمساعدة الآلهة  in shalla   O0

Rob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hamKl-su8PE

8)

roboman

Anyone landing illeagaly should be taken back to whence they came, they will soon tire and also not be able to pay for another trip, This will deter others from attempting to make the journey, giving them passports is an outrage they have no proof of who or what they are other than the fact their religion is in direct conflict to the dominant one in Europe, I predict a riot.  
Illegitimi non carbonundrum

webejamin

Maybe they'll put the referendum off till about 2030 and then our local Imams can let us know how to vote ???

Tetley

Quote from: Challenger 383 on September 05, 2015, 16:33:28 PM
Exactly, even the migrants know this, thats why up to 1 million are on their way to Germany, and there's not a dam thing we can do,  not enough housing, nhs on its knees, not enough school places, not enough of anything and thats before they get here, I'm begining to wonder whether I will ever receive my pension.

Now Cameron wants to bomb isis in Syria, with our one remaining Tornado, good old Cameron make matters even worse, get set for further millions of migrants.

Ther will be at the ballot box...............talk abought ramping the reffo up ........ farage and co must be lafing into there beer wile watching the rugby  8)

MELEE

Quote from: Challenger 383 on September 05, 2015, 16:33:28 PM
Exactly, even the migrants know this, thats why up to 1 million are on their way to Germany, and there's not a dam thing we can do,  not enough housing, nhs on its knees, not enough school places, not enough of anything and thats before they get here, I'm begining to wonder whether I will ever receive my pension.

Now Cameron wants to bomb isis in Syria, with our one remaining Tornado, good old Cameron make matters even worse, get set for further millions of migrants.

Quote from: hartcjhart on September 05, 2015, 16:18:44 PM
all the people praising Merkel for taking in all the refugees will soon change their minds when she gives them all a german passport which means they can then all booger off to any country in the eu that they want to,including the UK and there is sod all we can do about it

Wholeheartedly agree :clap: :clap:

Challenger 383

hartcjhart

all the people praising Merkel for taking in all the refugees will soon change their minds when she gives them all a german passport which means they can then all booger off to any country in the eu that they want to,including the UK and there is sod all we can do about it

Tetley

Quote from: webejamin on September 05, 2015, 15:03:47 PM
My next door neighbours came home from Turkey today (been home for a holiday) They can't understand why anyone would want to escape from Turkey ??? especially a risky trip by sea ??? They were in Bodrum, but heard no fuss at all about the news we got ???  

We get the news Jamms to soften the Public up,for the commons vote so they can bomb Sryia in our name.... to help us.... stem the flow of migrants and save us all....

right thats it..... i carnt hold it any any longer.......... ive got ti get mi Pink floyd  LP  on !  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBkTUzKAiXQ