PICTURES SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. IT MAY BE UPSETTING

Started by Three Blind Mice, September 02, 2015, 15:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webejamin

My next door neighbours came home from Turkey today (been home for a holiday) They can't understand why anyone would want to escape from Turkey ??? especially a risky trip by sea ??? They were in Bodrum, but heard no fuss at all about the news we got ??? 

MELEE

Quote from: Jo-JoB on September 05, 2015, 13:58:15 PM
I think that some of the people on here do not know the difference between Intolerance and Racism.

Intolerance, :- An unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behaviour that differ from one's own.

Racism, :- A Superiority-based ideology which discriminates individuals or a group, based on their immutable characteristic of race.

I believe that EVERY post on here displays an unwillingness to accept others views, mine included!! (Intolerence) but isn't that what discussion is all about!!

However, I do not see racism, No one is passing judgement on the child that died because of his ethnic origin, their comments are directed at the desire of peoples from other countries, coming to the UK that will directly affect the lives of our loved ones, That is not Racism.

If anyone should think I am Racist!! Well I am English, married to a Sicilian, living in Spain, with 3 Sons, one of whom is married to an beautiful Asian woman, my son and his wife have given us 3 beautiful mixed race grand children.
So Racist NO!!, I would kill for my family, but intolerant of anything which would make my families life worse. Then Yes I am ABSOLUTELY intolerant!!

Agree 100% and what makes me laugh is those who are quick, and happy, to label other racist for not conforming to their ideology get all up tight when those their insults are aimed at DARE to call them names

webejamin

Got to agree Liz :clap: That Hungarian bloke on the tell is winning me round. at first I thought he was a bit iffy, but he seems to have a logical view on it all, even if he may be a bit straight talking and down to earth.
I agree with your post re. intolerance Jo-Job :clap:    

templemanw

Feel like i have been conned for 30 years .i have bern giving money to help the starving in other countrys like africa and many more for years and years and now i find that all the poor starving people can all manage to raise 2 to 3000 pounds to pay traficers to get them to europe  and i strugle to pay my electric bill  something wrong there .

Tetley

This image haunted me for years ........this is childhood truma carried out by western bombers payed for & funded by us,however its a totally diffrent ball game to putting your kids on boats and walking to the EU.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/04/11/1049567875683.html  WARNING UPSETTING.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

zilnor

Mimosas,  excellent post.  :clap: :tiphat:

We all have sympathy for GENUINE refugees, and the images of the little boy washed up on a Turkish beach will haunt me for a long time, but as has been pointed out, the father acted very foolishly in putting his family in such a precarious position. A terrible tragedy indeed, but it does not change the fact that Europe cannot house and feed millions upon millions of immigrants/refugees most  of whom have a very different culture and religion from that of Europe.
I agree with the Hungarian PMs  comments. I have said before, if Europe does  not get a grip, Sharia law will be in place here in the not too distant future. Some of them are economic migrants and not in danger.
All the do-gooders and bleeding hearts need to face up to this.

Who will pay for it all ? In the UK cancer  patients are bring refused drugs that will prolong their lives . We have too many homeless people already, including military veterans who have given all but their lives for their country.
Elderly pensioners sit with coats on indoors, because they can't afford the heating bill.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. No apologies for shouting.

Jo-JoB

Quote from: Tetley on September 05, 2015, 12:07:19 PM
The other thing that the tree huggers dont seem to have sussed.............is there is a 21st centary holy war going on on EU  streets so i want to know how there going to change religous Indoctrination or will the 7 /7 attacks just become daily life as bombs & shootings were in NI  in the 70,s..........

Absolutely agree with you!

Jo-JoB

I think that some of the people on here do not know the difference between Intolerance and Racism.

Intolerance, :- An unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behaviour that differ from one's own.

Racism, :- A Superiority-based ideology which discriminates individuals or a group, based on their immutable characteristic of race.

I believe that EVERY post on here displays an unwillingness to accept others views, mine included!! (Intolerence) but isn't that what discussion is all about!!

However, I do not see racism, No one is passing judgement on the child that died because of his ethnic origin, their comments are directed at the desire of peoples from other countries, coming to the UK that will directly affect the lives of our loved ones, That is not Racism.

If anyone should think I am Racist!! Well I am English, married to a Sicilian, living in Spain, with 3 Sons, one of whom is married to an beautiful Asian woman, my son and his wife have given us 3 beautiful mixed race grand children.
So Racist NO!!, I would kill for my family, but intolerant of anything which would make my families life worse. Then Yes I am ABSOLUTELY intolerant!!

zilnor

If it is genuine,well done Bob.  :clap:

Of course, you could be cynical and say that being a wealthy man, he will have room for them and be able to feed them. But, don't knock him. For all his faults, he was responsible for raising huge amounts of money for underprivileged and starving people.
I am a bit biased, cos I love listening to his Irish accent.  :lol:

Tetley

So its just been shown for the bxllocks its is then.......IE  every body wants to live in the EU.....( UK ) at all costs.......because were a soft touch unless you need cancer drugs or a cop when you get turned over..... you carnt have them..... coz of the cut backs........ :head :head :head
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

Quote from: Tetley on September 05, 2015, 10:42:43 AM
the bit i dont get my head around is the chap that lost his children..... has taken them back to his village in Sryia and the news reals showed him back in his own village with the coffins in Sryia ( unless im miss understood it from the news between jobs .)

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/03/father-drowned-boy-aylan-kurdi-return-syria

Can somebody correct me please if ive got this wrong as i will find it increadible if the chaps gone back...... to sutch a war torn dangerous county.
No Tetley you aint got it wrong.

sallyb

EU law dictates that refugees should claim asylum in the first safe country they enter. When Hungary finally decided to go down this route, what happend?
The migrants left the camps and started walking to where THEY wanted to go, so the system is simply not working. The only answer is to make their home countries
safe and send them all back. I forsee in the not so distant future a backlash from many Europeans citizens. Whilst we all have sympathy with these people we must also look after our own homeless and sick people. It must really upset these people when they see migrants housed in 5* hotels. We really have to look at this problem from all angles.
Phyll

mimosas

There are some who claim ''Islam Will Dominate The World'' and that ''Shariah Law is the True Solution'' - a lot of those believers will have been on those boats and trains making their way through Europe. 

I think I'll check property prices in Hungary....

Tetley

The other thing that the tree huggers dont seem to have sussed.............is there is a 21st centary holy war going on on EU  streets so i want to know how there going to change religous Indoctrination or will the 7 /7 attacks just become daily life as bombs & shootings were in NI  in the 70,s..........

mimosas

Media reporting 400,000 in the UK have signed a petition to allow more immigrants/refugees into the country - we are a population in excess of 70 million so the feelings of a minority (celebrities, media luvvies and the like) outweigh the feelings of the majority who do not want them.

The body of a small child sparked an outcry but his parents decided to take the trip in a rubber boat without putting lifejackets on the kids and his wife being a non-swimmer - that's not desperation, that's foolishness.  Strange that he's now returned to the country he claimed to be fleeing from.

The real refugees are in the camps provided in Turkey and Jordan for which the UK is contributing billions of British taxpayers money.

We should leave it to the neighbouring Arab countries to sort it out - they speak the same language, share the same religion and the same way of life so the transition would be easier. Turn the tables - would the Arabs help us out, I don't think so.

I'm looking at the press pictures today and see a lot of single males who are quite prepared to throw punches at each other and trample over women and children in order to secure a place on a train taking them to a new life with financial benefits.  They may be holding placards calling Merkel 'mother' as they walk down the tracks and along the motorways but not all Germans are happy with this influx so I'll be interested to see how all this plays out in coming weeks.

I think the Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán is right when he says Europe is in the grip of madness over immigration and refugees and attacks EU policy, saying the influx of Muslim refugees poses a threat to Europe's Christian identity:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/03/migration-crisis-hungary-pm-victor-orban-europe-response-madness

Tetley

Quote from: Three Blind Mice on September 05, 2015, 11:29:07 AM
Tetely
But you won't have a free britland, not until the power is taken away from the banksters who run the the economy, an economy that they are destroying on a daily basis.

Ar but some of the machine is still controlable wich is why Carbine will take control of the labour party and the system is shxting itself.

i heared lamont on radio once state...........the reason the banking system was saved is because they couldent police the after effects of an angry UK  nation.

the bankers & co..... control with consent if it every changed they now they will be some of  the first  X ers up against the Wall if the UK state goes way ward at street level.

Three Blind Mice

Tetely
But you won't have a free britland, not until the power is taken away from the banksters who run the the economy, an economy that they are destroying on a daily basis.

Tetley

Quote from: Three Blind Mice on September 05, 2015, 11:13:26 AM
Tetely
I have never professed to have the answer.
The topic is about the migrant problem, all I have said is that the problem has been caused by the US and it's lackeys.
Now if that makes me delusional and an idiot in some peoples eyes, may I suggest that they have a look in a mirror.
There was a very enlightning prog on RT this morning, it will be repeated at 4.30 Spanish time today, called the Kaiser report, the second part is very informative, it's only 20 mins of your life.
No I don't spend much time in the UK, I do on occasion travel back to Glasgow for the football, I still have a house there, my kids and grandkids live in Scotland and Ireland, most of my time away from Spain is spent in the free state of Ireland where I also have property.

3BM
I have the Answer,Fortress UK ,outside of the EU ,but trading with the world,and enough PUNCH  to take out Russia If  Putins decides to send a boat squad ,coz i would rather" bin free " with a" free UK" than be run by an un elected Germany or Russia

thanks for your reply ,im know going to see if i can melt another 12 volt dynostart realay on mi villers   :)

Tetley

But lets be honest........the Brits dont want our own..... ie benifit genaration ,were we have 3rd genaration state funded non working class,so how the UK  tree Huggers expect the working min wage person to carry on accepting this is beyond me,were probably going to end up with a marxist labour party and the Far right tory party  and nick clegg in a sailor suit in the middle giving after dinner speeches on the UK happy years.... pre autonatromic take over !

8)

Challenger 383

Mimosas,  i fear your right, it's probably to late, and Europe is about to change..forever.

If Teflon Tony gets off with a whitewash, then there is no justice left in this world..

Three Blind Mice

Tetely
I have never professed to have the answer.
The topic is about the migrant problem, all I have said is that the problem has been caused by the US and it's lackeys.
Now if that makes me delusional and an idiot in some peoples eyes, may I suggest that they have a look in a mirror.
There was a very enlightning prog on RT this morning, it will be repeated at 4.30 Spanish time today, called the Kaiser report, the second part is very informative, it's only 20 mins of your life.
No I don't spend much time in the UK, I do on occasion travel back to Glasgow for the football, I still have a house there, my kids and grandkids live in Scotland and Ireland, most of my time away from Spain is spent in the free state of Ireland where I also have property.

kenyo

As has been mentioned in previous posts the footage from Hungary shows a predominance of men on their own,two things that occured to me, if or when they are granted asylum in any european country.
1) That gives them free movement throughout the EU, so if their preffered destination is the UK then they are free to come here.

2) If they have families back home in syria or wherever you can bet they will apply for their families to join them. The numbers that we have now could become much higher in the years to come.

Its a massive problem for all the european nations that have refugees / migrants on their doorstep.

Tetley

Quote from: mimosas on September 05, 2015, 10:54:18 AM
The Europe as we know it has now gone forever.

Along with the UK  if we dont get a grip .......... :-X

mimosas

Tetley

Quote from: Three Blind Mice on September 05, 2015, 10:45:14 AM
I have read every word I have penned here, and IMO, I fail to see what I have written that makes me delusional or an idiot.
Convince me where I am either of those, and I will stop calling the racists on here racist.
As I said in a post some time ago, screen shots, they sure don't lie.

3BM  you can call me what you like....however you still havent said how your going to fund,run,Police a 70/80 mill population UK  once the muslim arrivals  are uk settled.

just out of intrest,genuine question.

do you have a uk home and spend any time in the uk ?
thanks

Three Blind Mice

I have read every word I have penned here, and IMO, I fail to see what I have written that makes me delusional or an idiot.
Convince me where I am either of those, and I will stop calling the racists on here racist.
As I said in a post some time ago, screen shots, they sure don't lie.

Tetley

the bit i dont get my head around is the chap that lost his children..... has taken them back to his village in Sryia and the news reals showed him back in his own village with the coffins in Sryia ( unless im miss understood it from the news between jobs .)

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/03/father-drowned-boy-aylan-kurdi-return-syria

Can somebody correct me please if ive got this wrong as i will find it increadible if the chaps gone back...... to sutch a war torn dangerous county.

webejamin

No need to worry Doreen, once it's all sorted and there's peace in Syria, they'll all be vacating Europe and getting back to normal in their own homes :tiphat:

doreen1

Do you not think the refugees have been through enough, then they are forced to live with Bob Geldof.  :D

webejamin

My thoughts for today.

Well, it's all looking up today. Old Vlad is fixing elections in Syria :o Oh!!! I don't mean "fixing" I mean "helping to arrange" Getting the 3 sides together for talks, with a view to elections. All I can say is good luck and hurry up.
On the other hand old Vlad is thinking about getting involve directly in the civil war, on the side of Assad of course.
I hope old Vlad get's his mojo out and saves us all from damnation, coz the likes of Merky, Hollande and Cameron aint got any idea on the job.
I bet the Austrians are right chuffed with Merky's ideas.
It seems strange that two and a half million brits go to Turkey on holiday, yet there are people dying to get out of Turkey ??? Not knocking it, just seems weird innit.
Oh!!! and Bob Geldof is offering to take four refugee families into his own home, well done Bob :clap:

webejamin the thinker :tiphat:

jabba the cat

So we take a 100,000 ok where do we house them school the kids and for gods sake where's the jobs for them and you know what in 3months there will be another 100,000 replacing them and wanting to come in.
Its about time some people realized what is going on here but hey I might as well talk to the wall. :tiphat:

shadowguard

Shocking as images like this are ....sometimes, just sometimes they can also change the course of a war.

Anyone remember the photo of 'napalm girl' ...... that one photo helped end the Vietnam war

Tetley

Quote from: zilnor on September 04, 2015, 19:18:14 PM
Challenger383.  Good point about the young men. And they seem to have  left the majority of the  older folks behind. You would think that they would want to protect their parents, grandparents back home.
You are right about increased taxes. Where will they all live ? We have too many homeless and hungry people already.
But the fact remains that a small country like the UK cannot keep taking more and more. And the majority of immigrants/refugees stay in England.
Where will it all end ?

Fortress UK.....not in the EU......... A sort of Right wing Jersey with Nukes capable of melting the China mans new rockets .....and Putins home Gyme & Sunbed   8)

zilnor

Challenger383.  Good point about the young men. And they seem to have  left the majority of the  older folks behind. You would think that they would want to protect their parents, grandparents back home.
You are right about increased taxes. Where will they all live ? We have too many homeless and hungry people already.
But the fact remains that a small country like the UK cannot keep taking more and more. And the majority of immigrants/refugees stay in England.
Where will it all end ?

webejamin

Peshmerga I fink 383 :tiphat:
This is on most peoples lips 383, the fact that so many men are of an age to be fleeing conscript, or entering Europe easily with ill intent. The pictures on TV show very few women, children, and older people, the mind boggles :o
Might just add, I went into Barking earlier, I don't think a few thousand more migrants will make the slightest difference, so all this fuss is about nothing really ???