Paris

Started by doreen1, November 13, 2015, 22:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: Rod on November 14, 2015, 08:13:07 AM
You are indoctrinated by your peers, if you grow up hating that is how you will be in later life.

especially if hate is all a person owns.....the other problem is .... is that its Christian Society, that there at war with,wich takes us all back to My Gods better than yours,even the Muslim Brother seem to have 2 diffrent angles on there own job and are quite happy to kill each other daily.

most of us were brought up with Christian Decent values,as most Muslims will have been brought up with the decent teachings of the Koran , its just the odd handfull on any side that are the fire starters specialy if you remove there Iron fist leaders example Gaddafi & Hussain..... and bomb there lands instead of controlling the Fist through finance so , here we are..... on fire on EU Streets,with the Trojen horses un loading there hate daily......invited IN to set up Camp By Frow Merkell........
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Rod

You are indoctrinated by your peers, if you grow up hating that is how you will be in later life. Thank goodness that I and my family grew up in a Christian society that teaches you to love and forgive.

Tetley

Well there is one thing for sure,all this has been stocked by the likes of Bush & Blair with there aluminarted/elites new world order ,a lot of the countrys they bombed,the folks had nothing to start with, mix in the" brain washers "to the bombed streets and you have what we have today..... holy war

the 2017 German & French elections should be a ball.........the SS will probably front candidates in both countrys.

tragic loss of life,with more to follow due to our Idiot Governments over the past 40 years allowing fredom of mass organised religion and the elites obssesion with power,money and making war.

:-X
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

macc

Jeremy Corbyn is correct when he says you cannot prevent war by spending billions in preparation and readiness for it. War is a game for the elite, but so far most games have been played away from home, but eventually all countries involved in whats happening at the moment will have to play a home game.

Lynne

Quote from: kittycat on November 14, 2015, 07:23:47 AM
I fear the world my grandson, will grow up in 😡😡

So do I, even more so because they're Muslims and may be treated like terror suspects when they travel.  They're only 6 and 8 at the moment but I hate the thought of the world they're growing up in.  Very sad.   :( :(
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

gus-lopez

Quote from: Challenger 383 on November 13, 2015, 22:56:47 PM
They will attack every western country, the only comfort for the UK is our strict gun laws, making it more difficult to obtain weapons, 
& here the comfort is it is possible for the population to have them ,along with other means of defence.

At least  Calais has gone.

kittycat

I fear the world my grandson, will grow up in 😡😡

Karen4

It's being reported now that at least 160 people have died. Horrendous.
Cl3880

RedEyes

Quote from: Challenger 383 on November 13, 2015, 22:56:47 PM
...... the only comfort for the UK is our strict gun laws, making it more difficult to obtain weapons, 

You think?

hartcjhart

at least 140 dead,strange that now all the 'refugees' are here this sh1t has happened
thank fvck for the straits of dover

MELEE

Zilnor 1000% correct
I can't find the words, well I can find the words but they
would be removed if I voiced them

zilnor

At least 40 dead and 100 hostages in a theatre. Evil, wicked, murdering sub human scum. Nowhere in Europe is safe. Our spineless politicians of all parties, together with the politically correct bleeding heart do-gooders  are to blame.

Challenger 383

I hope Merkel is booted out before the end of the weekend stupid simpleton.

MELEE

byrney you are right but future generations - that is assuming there will be any
the way the world is going some nutter will make a nuclear strike and then it'll
be curtains for us all

byrney

Oh Webe, you are so right, yet you are so wrong.  But then you know that!

Unfortunately, we have allowed minority groups/factions/whatever you want to call them - extremists/radicals to take control.

Started in the 70s with the "loony left" (apologies to those of you who fall into this category - not) and we sat back and did nothing.

Then, we let Blair/Brown ruin the Country and we sat back and did nothing.

Now, the Country/World is ruined, what exactly are we going to do???? - sit back, and do nothing.

So, it's actually US that's screwed it all up.  Let's hope future generations learn the lessons from our huge mistakes....history will tell us - not a chance!

Tetley

Jams,just buy a white flag ,stick it on the telly dish and put a note in yer front room winder...." political dunder heads,i give in yev won "

apparently Merkalls nick name in Germany is "Mother Terror raiser "  :head

webejamin

Go on, say it :o Muslims, :o nobody mentioned it yet, now I've said it, what an awful thing to say :o I do apologise if it's not Muslims, but something tells me it's coming and it's coming from all things Muslim. What do we do now? attack each other for our opinions on Islam? or stand together and protect ourselves from these people that only want to dominate us totally? I don't like the froggies,(mind you, I do like the French lady next door but one)  but I wouldn't wish this on them and if it comes to it, I'll stand back to back with them in defence of our freedom.

Webejamin, vive la France  

Tetley

Its increadable to me the UK  has been to war twice in the 20 century with European States.... the UK  won..... and were still being run By Xng European Idiots.

Tetley

Quote from: Nippy on November 13, 2015, 22:43:30 PM
And you don't think that they will come here. We are not in a bubble. They will come to Spain....

and if and when it does.... the GC  wont X  around and the government certainly wont be jailing Marines for doing there job......as per the UK System.....

byrney

Sit back you brainless nanny state people and watch the fruits of your idiocy unfold......

As for we silent majority - God help us all......

Challenger 383

They will attack every western country, the only comfort for the UK is our strict gun laws, making it more difficult to obtain weapons, 

Nippy

And you don't think that they will come here. We are not in a bubble. They will come to Spain....

Tetley

Quote from: Challenger 383 on November 13, 2015, 22:32:16 PM
God forbid, it's only a matter of time..and it's simply too late to do a dam thing to stop it.

Well if & when it does crank on in the UK,the Snit really will hit the fan,and the army wil be on the streets ...." protecting areas "

assuming we still have an Army after Osbournes..... budjets

Challenger 383

God forbid, it's only a matter of time..and it's simply too late to do a dam thing to stop it.

Tetley

Quote from: Challenger 383 on November 13, 2015, 22:26:16 PM
Now the borders will go up all over Europe....

Trojen horse  has landed..... my only suprize is it isnt in the UK....... yet   :head

Challenger 383

Now the borders will go up all over Europe....

Karen4

Absolutely shocking. Now at least 35 dead and about 100 taken hostage.
Cl3880

Tetley

Quote from: doreen1 on November 13, 2015, 22:12:57 PM
Just reading sky news.
26 dead after a blast and shootings and hostages been held at a concert venue. Worrying times.

To be fair........it aint rocket science,we can all expect a lot more of the same with our "Tree Hugging EU governments" adopting all religions & creeds.

the only bloke on the money so far has been the Hungarian PM .

Basikly  be born or come in peace to our lands  or X off to your "religous Hubs "either in this life our your next one.

doreen1

Just reading sky news.
26 dead after a blast and shootings and hostages been held at a concert venue. Worrying times.