Paris

Started by doreen1, November 13, 2015, 22:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webejamin

The problem with some of the Muslim spokes people, is that they claim to speak for the Muslim community, and some of what they say is just alienating them even more, they just can't help it. We're told by one of them today (London Live I think) that the reason many young British Muslims turn, is because they suffer from unemployment,  social degradation, and just about everything else that non Muslims face. So how come it's only them that get twisted?
Answer. It's because their elders get into their minds, at home and in school and in the Mosques. This is always done away from the prying eyes and ears of the public. This answer was given by a Muslim woman on the programme, which surprised me. She'll no doubt get it in the ear later, but good on her for being straight and honest. :tiphat:

zilnor

JoJo. Another post of yours I am in total agreement with. Enough is enough.

Jo-JoB

Nosun, Ref Reply 129.

Never met you, and I gather you at some point was a regular on the forum. Just like to say, I agree with you entirely, you think like I do.

With regard to your comment about us falling foul of a policy of positive discrimination. I lived in Rochdale for a short time, and a good friend worked in a local school where there were a lot of Muslim kids.
Even though the school was a C of E School, and the Head Mistress was even married to a vicar. They were not allowed to celebrate Christmas, with the usual Christmas Dinner, for fear of upsetting the Muslim community, and all the meat that was bought daily for the school had to be halal. So if you were non Muslim, you had to eat Halal meat, They were not give a choice.

We have bent over backward to accommodate these people, we have allowed them to pursue their religious beliefs at the cost of our own, but it has never been enough.
The time for bending is now over, now is the time to regain what is ours, always has been ours, and always will be ours. I'm sorry Mr liberal, I'm sorry Mr Muslim, We will no longer stand for your $hit!! if you don't like it here, then the door is that way, close it as you leave.

webejamin

Seems they didn't get the brother after all ???
One strange report say's the mother of one suicide bomber didn't mean to blow himself up, it must have been an accident ??? Probably right, them old suicide vests aint the best things to wear, especially on a night out in Paris ???

MELEE

Well I'll stand alongside Hogsy and Nosun  :tiphat:

hartcjhart

and I will be behind cameron as  you can be sure he will be looked after and kept safe unlike us plebs

webejamin

And I'll be behind you Nosun :whistle:

webejamin

I wonder what will happen to all those arrested in connection with the Paris killings? Will they be released on bail to report back later? Will they be held indefinitely in a secure place until enough evidence is collected to prosecute them? One thing is for certain, they are safe from harm, to be fed, clothed, legally represented, and generally well looked after. Can't say that about your average pleb in the EU, let alone the dead and injured in Paris . :tiphat:   

lmj52

I have read with interest the comments here and other forums. The rise of Islamic State, or whatever the terrorists wish to be called, is like a pack of wolves tiring out a large powerful but tired buffalo. We are now at the stage where the buffalo is on its knees and helplessly fighting back back knowing that although he may injure a few wolves, eventually he will be overpowered.
We are very concerned as others have said because Paris is "too close to home".
I have not seen much publicity nor comments on the forums about the Al-Shabaab attacks in Kenya, which happened on the same day,and the attack on Beirut.
I have not got the answer.
My concerns are that over the years, things have happened that are always undermining "our" way of life.
This phrase we see where we cannot do something "for fear of offending " whoever.
Why in some places, is celebrating Christmas frowned upon, why can we not sing Carols well guess what, being told I cannot do that offends ME!!
I will have a bacon sandwich and I will drink alcohol. It is my country, if people don't like it and want to change things, then please don't come or go back if you are already here.When I travel I abide by the rules, customs and laws of that country.
If a person wearing a crash helmet has to take it off whilst approaching a cash desk to pay, why can people keep on a veil or hijab and burqa?
Stay safe and be viligant. I have family and friends in Paris and Beirut, but we can be hit in Cardiff, Birmingham, London or Madrid
Ok rant over.
Welcome nosun. :clap:

Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

zilnor

NOSUN excellent post.  :clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat:
A  common sense  summing up of this dreadful problem.

Tetley

If in doubt Hogs,let tiddles loose that should shake the Xers down a bit.  O0
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

Vines got a tree hugger on radio 2 at the mo.......... saying....."we need to be nice and stop attacking them"...... :head
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

It's us that are controlled, kept down, unable to say or do anything without fear of being the wrongdoer. Our services are cut to ribbons, the NHS, the Police and fire services, but they keep just enough to protect the elite fatcats and their poodles. People phone 999 coz their house has been burgled and are told if the burglars are gone, phone 101 and don't phone 999 again unless it's a real emergency ??? But of course, be politically incorrect and around they come to take you away. >:(

webejamin

Seems they've nicked the other brother  :clap:

zilnor

"Two wrongs don't make a right"  . But I fear the situation is past that.
I agree that we and the USA should not have gone into Iraq, Afghanistan, etc but are we supposed to lay down, say "sorry, we were wrong, so please come into Europe , turn it into an Islamic state , we will accept Sharia law, our women will all wear the burka and be second class citizens, we will accept the beheading of all those  who are brave enough to refuse your terms " . That is not the life I want for myself and my loved ones. It is us or them, and I would prefer us to win.
The one thing the majority of us agree on is that the bleeding heart, PC devotees must take much of the blame. Add to that the legal profession who have made mega bucks from taking on and winning, Human Rights and Civil Rights cases.

I also agree with the comments that the government should spend the money on improving the NHS,  plus the police force, education etc etc . But if Europe loses the war against Islamc extremists I can't see our new masters being too bothered about the healthcare and education of infidels.

webejamin

:notopic: Not really, but almost. My Granddaughter was with us watching the news on Paris, there was a false alarm and everyone panicked, running over all the flowers in the street. She asked "where do all those flowers come from?" I said "the people buy them" she said after thinking "so the flower people must be getting rich out of all this killing, who else makes money out of it?" I said "the people that make guns and explosives" She was quite shocked and said "maybe it's those people that are really behind all this trouble" ???

byrney

Absolutely Challenger - seal the borders of every Country in the EU to at least try and keep these lunatics where they are now.

Then, each Country use their own intelligence and remove the known undesirables already within their borders.

As for the UK, there are reportedly at least 500 known terrorists located in the Country.  The Intelligence Services know who they are, know where they live, know what their movements are, but are scared stiff of acting.  Now is the time to be brave.

No-one knows how many SAS troops we have, but I suspect it's more than the 500.  So, just send them on a mission to "eradicate" these individuals once and for all and put Chilcott in charge of any subsequent Inquiry into any alleged War crimes.

Job done for today.

Tetley

:notopic:   ish

Apparently some Syrian refuges have been attacked in Scotland over the weekend.

Challenger 383

I expect Hollande has made the threat of reprisals even greater, it does make you wonder if the idiots in charge in Brussels are just puppets for more sinister individuals, the real loses in these raids are the civilian population if there are any left alive.

Tetley

Well,all im waiting for now is the "people Euro front defence force "to crank up on the streets,and start  the" tit for tat" attacks

coz there is gonna be a lot of folks with the Hump on the EU Streets if the governments are seen to be abought as mutch use as a choclate fire gaurd on the home.... front,wile slapping all & sundry....over sea,s

:tiphat:

Challenger 383

I just find the whole thing ironic, that there's no money for the NHS, or the Army, or the Police, or the very poorest in our society, but as soon as they feel threatened, unlimited money available instantly, not in 2025 in real term index linked.......but now...today.

Tetley

Quote from: zilnor on November 15, 2015, 22:50:44 PM
The French have sent a few planes in to bomb the b------s . We should be joining them but our government are scared to say yes.  :head

Lets spend our money on UK " cut back " cancer drugs and the NHS ,

its about time this Euro lot ,got there hand down and arse into gear,and stopped realying on the Brits to fight every thing for them wile thay sit and talk shxt in the Brussells Ivory Tower.

morning folks

:tiphat:

and as for the" trouble spot",if there gonna flatern it,get the job done,same as Dresden.

Rod

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that"..... Martin Luther King, Jr.

Challenger 383

Agree Byrney, had the situation been as bad then as it is now, who knows. Priority now should be to seal our borders not just the UK's but everyone's, purely to stop it getting worse. Once the borders are sealed, deal with the home grown problem. Then the refugees, but screen them and if they don't have passports send then packing, no passports no entry.

byrney

Agree Challenger. Not sure whether the final result would have been much different, but who knows?  I suspect though, that the turn-out would have been precisely the same with the same number exercising their "right" not to vote.

macc

Spot on Challenger, but you need to understand it,s just tv for the unaffected.

Challenger 383

I mentioned this analogy ages ago and was laughed at for even contemplating it Tetley.

Everyone on here with the right to vote in the UK general elections whinging about this issue could in actual fact done something about this in April, you can't deny that you were all warned, but choose to ignore the problem they carried on with the status quo as such in Westminster, I have to say for what were the right reasons, but you can all look back now and say what if. I am not saying anyone that voted in the election in the UK made the wrong choice, that's their affair, but the majority of the electorate conveniently chose to ignore the warnings for fear of being called a bigot, or racist, times and attitudes have evolved and changed in a short space of time, it would be interesting to see how people would vote today.

For all those people who say bomb the B****rds, and our government should join in and flatten Syria, then your no better than the terrorists. FFS stop meddling in other countries affairs, then we won't be theatened with reprisals and left with the aftermath to clear up.

Two wrongs will never make a right........

MELEE

nosun - welcome welcome welcome -  :clap: :clap: :clap:

zilnor

The French have sent a few planes in to bomb the b------s . We should be joining them but our government are scared to say yes.  :head

Tetley

http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/8-reasons-why-rome-fell      i di wish icould spell....ironic

night all  :tiphat:

macc

Without a doubt, she is after all a reality tv star so she could sort everything out, and you would have to agree,  she would fit in perfectly on here.  :whistle:

ladyboyg1

Except that she only does it for effect.

zilnor

Well said Gus Lopez.  :clap:

gus-lopez

Quote from: macc on November 15, 2015, 19:24:39 PM
Ahhh, so Nosuns real identity is Katie Hopkins, reality tv personality, love it.

Nothing wrong with her , she speaks what others are frightened to say.