May vote out

Started by PAULT, June 09, 2016, 09:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabba the cat

and you would trust Peter Mandelson as i have said before Ian its all Tit for Tat be glad when its allover to be honest my fingers are to the bone. :tiphat:

Ian Young

I see that "Honest Consistent, Reliable" Boris has said that if he is wrong and it all goes t-ts up if we leave, he will apologise.
Well thats alright then, i will sleep better knowing that. Must remember to tell that to my bank manager if the need arises

jabba the cat

Rod

27 countries cant agree on trade deals with China India and USA  and god knows who else so i'm quite sure they will not agree on that.
Just glad we don't have another ref in the near future. :thumbsup: :tiphat:

Tetley

Quote from: Angleseyite on June 22, 2016, 09:05:55 AM
Has a panic button been pressed somewher e that I seem to have missed???? Remember the Great British stiff upper lip and keep your nerve now.  :tiphat:

And the great Brtish bake off & Dambusters... :))
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

Has a panic button been pressed somewhere that I seem to have missed???? Remember the Great British stiff upper lip and keep your nerve now.  :tiphat:

Rod

It's not me you have to believe but simple facts, they have all said, all 27 of them, that they will support the deal, nothing to do with lies or not, it is a fact, why cannot folk see this?

jabba the cat

Rod  i would love to believe you but unfortunately he has form in Bullshitting and as been said a thousand time by officials in the EU
one vote against and it's a no go  what part of this do people not understand. :tiphat:

Tetley

Vote Loon,they always win.. :))  ( even if they dont stand...  :shocked: )
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

jabba the cat

Quote from: felipe on June 22, 2016, 08:40:09 AM
You speak with absolute certainty. Where are the facts that what you state will happen. There  aint any, only supposition.

Phil stop listening to The media channels who say  what they want you to hear and go to Breitbart news or Guido fawkes and a host of other media outlets get both sides of the referendum and i mean both sides. :wave:

Rod

Direct quote today, vote remain, you know it makes sense, Dave reiterating the safeguards deal that some on here say won't happen...

Cameron insists that the safeguards against "ever closer union" are legally binding on the other 27 member states if the UK votes to remain.

"It's undeniable that we have the best of both worlds.
This [a vote to leave] is irreversible: you can't jump out of the aeroplane then climb back in through the cockpit hatch".

webejamin

All joshing aside, I'd like to know some things from someone sensible in the "STAY" brigade.
First off, "If we vote to stay, wages will rise" (stated by all "REMAINers") why have wages gone down over the last few years while we've been in the EU?
Next, "the £ will fall if we vote to leave" (stated by all "REMAINers) By how much? and will it be as low as £=€ like a while back when we were in the EU?
One more, do you think it's all going to go away with a "STAY" vote?

I'm getting quite excited (oops :shocked: nearly spelt that exited :grin:) about voting now, all my neighbours have "VOTE LEAVE" posters in their windows, it's a bit like the coronation all over again :grin:

felipe

You speak with absolute certainty. Where are the facts that what you state will happen. There  aint any, only supposition.

jabba the cat

Quote from: felipe on June 22, 2016, 08:27:57 AM
I cannot see that UK will ever join the euro. So yet more scaremongering. If they were
going to, they would have by now

------------------------------------------------
There you go Phil how do you know this was Heseltine so who's on the inside you or him,Scaremongering he on your side unless you forgot. :tiphat:

felipe

I cannot see that UK will ever join the euro. So yet more scaremongering. If they were
going to, they would have by now.

jabba the cat

Quote from: Hogs on June 21, 2016, 22:31:13 PM
Interesting Graphic from the Beeb!

Hadn't realised that there were only 11 of us out of the 28 member states paying money in to the EU with rest taking out. Nice and fair init !  17 countries riding on the backs of 11!

Hogsy

Par for the course Hogsy but the BBC being honest never Heseltine telling us we will join the Euro enough said about the BBC :tiphat:

Rod

Dave is not lying when he says that the 27 countries have agreed to his terms, it's a fact, simple.

mel20

So are you saying that brexiteers don't tell porkies ?  I just read on the mirror online that John Barnes is furious at gove and Johnson for saying he supports brexit when in fact he supports remain

webejamin

David Cameron has been telling porkies Rod, and loadsa people believe him, there was no deal, only an attempt to fool the UK public, I think it might work by the sound of it :whistle: 

Rod

"David Cameron has claimed victory and pledged to campaign with "all my heart and soul" to keep Britain inside the EU after a deal was struck on Friday evening to redraw the terms of the UK's membership.

Leaders of the other 27 member nations agreed to a deal that will see:

a seven-year term for the emergency brake to restrict EU migrants in the UK claiming in-work benefits.
child benefit payments indexed to the cost of living for children living outside the UK for all new arrivals to the UK, extending to all workers from 1 January 2020.
any single non-eurozone country able to force a debate among EU leaders about 'problem' eurozone laws – though they will not have a veto.
an unequivocal opt-out stating that EU treaty "references to ever-closer union do not apply to the United Kingdom".

Tetley

It wont Brexit,and the EU know they have to get there act together,because the UK vote will be close,the nation is divided and other EU nations are in a Similar postion,including Germany & France,were not all the Punters are EU luved UP,and they have there GE,S next year.

Corbin had it right,he is not an EU fan,but the Only way to change IT is from the inside out,and not stand outside the fence holding yer ball,with 26 teams not wanting to play.

:tiphat:

its going to be around 54% IN ,if your a Brexiteer AND you think it will be an OUT get down the banks today and get hold of yer FA,S and get yer bonds cashed in, coz yer gonna take a hit next week and its gonna be a rocky ride till Jan / Feb 2017 when they may get the job stabalized.

cornishcream

Cameron's proposals still have to be voted on by the EU Parliament and they could vote them out. Of course the vote will not take place until after 23 June, so the whole process could turn into a total waste of money as we could be back at the same spot, before the infamous negotiations. Unless it is a Brexit vote of course.

Challenger 383

https://youtu.be/tXX71EKDKiY

Watch just to remind yourselves where the remain campaign copied their tactics from..

MELEE

PAULT - well according to mowilliams there is

And whether it offends or not the indigenous population on the UK is white Christian :tiphat:

Tetley

Quote from: PAULT on June 21, 2016, 11:49:21 AM
Melee that is the very point there is no such thing as an indeginous population

Yer they all moved to Spain...... :))

PAULT

Melee that is the very point there is no such thing as an indeginous population

MELEE

Quote from: mowilliams143 on June 21, 2016, 10:47:25 AM
Melee what is the indigenous population the Welsh, the Irish the Scots, the English or one of the many invaders. The only true indigenous population are the celts. The true British already have home rule so do not really care about England.
Watch out for the Welsh they may also take the EUROs

The true British already have home rule - so you are claiming that there are those who have through generations and generations
NEVER had any family members marry out resulting in a pure Celt population -  rofl rofl  rofl

Rod

"But many of the other leaders have already pledged to veto that false Cameron deal".

Where did that come from? The deal was put to all 27 members and they all agreed to it.

ken

The value of the pound against the euro has just increased on the result of the latest poll showing IN is in front surely this must say something.
Only the living suffer

mowilliams143

Melee what is the indigenous population the Welsh, the Irish the Scots, the English or one of the many invaders. The only true indigenous population are the celts. The true British already have home rule so do not really care about England.
Watch out for the Welsh they may also take the EUROs

webejamin

Quote from: Rod on June 21, 2016, 10:28:46 AM
Free money will stop under the new agreement. Min of 4 years paying into the system before you get benefits, fact.
Then the immigration will slow down.
But many of the other leaders have already pledged to veto that false Cameron deal.  :tiphat:

Rod

Free money will stop under the new agreement. Min of 4 years paying into the system before you get benefits, fact.
Then the immigration will slow down.

Tetley

Quote from: ladyboyg1 on June 21, 2016, 09:41:19 AM
Quote from: Tetley on June 21, 2016, 08:48:58 AM
my sister in law teaches English in a school in Hull

Now there's a tough job  :sun:

indeed it is  :)

ladyboyg1

Quote from: Tetley on June 21, 2016, 08:48:58 AM
my sister in law teaches English in a school in Hull

Now there's a tough job  :sun:

webejamin

Fing is, there are less ordinary mortgage payers today, people cant afford to get one, even at such low rates. Youngsters are having to rent and that's hard enough. There are of course those that took out huge mortgages at low rates, with the full knowledge that rates could rise significantly in the future, but they didn't have the sense to use a pencil to work it out did they, they just thought they'd make a killing on the property market maybe :whistle:
I'd like to see property prices crash, interest rates rise and get back to reality, which the UK has been missing from for a few years.

Mornin all :tiphat: 

Tetley

Thing is,if  walk down Hessle road in Hull there are little Polish Shop,s making there way,a lad i know is a landlord,rents to imigrant folks,has more hassle with "our UK Benfit owne " than he ever has with the working EU imgrants,my sister in law teaches English in a school in Hull and teaches the Polish kids,My lad,s Ex flat mate in Murcia is now NHS nursing with her Spanish Degree,in spain  Brits have worked hard and built good buisnesses,our kids have been educted to a high standard for low money,example a uk law year at uni 9500,here approx 1200 plus 300 for books although the coarse s 6 years min here.

all this Brexit Stupidty could have been sorted by  curbing the UK free Hand Out system ,and gettng our own...... into work.

people arnt going to walk across the EU to live in a cardoard box on UK winter streets,there coming for" free money "wich s what they have been told to expect befor they set off.

:tiphat:

also all the factless  & pie in the sky Brexit retoric remnds me of my 1980,s full time area AUEW union offical, but this is why workers work and the elite pulling the leavers educate there kids at the top schools and  employ & control.......the punters