Is Cummings behind it all

Started by felipe, May 22, 2020, 08:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Transpires he went back there again under lockdown on 19th April. And it was his mum's birthday on first visit.

Old Pedro

Is he behind it all?

In case you missed it, here are the key players in the new cabinet:

Chancellor - Dominic Cummings
Foreign Sec - Dominic Cummings
Home Sec - Dominic Cummings
Education - Dominic Cummings
Defence - Dominic Cummings
Prime Minister - Dominic Cummings
No 10 Cat - Dominic Cummings

I liked this one.

Government have just announced emergency funding of £154 million to encourage the public to ditch their cars and switch to cycling as we come out of the lockdown. Good luck to Dominic Cummings then as he tries to go 187 miles up the A1 to see his mother with his wife and toddler strapped to the back of his bike.

Let us see how this one pans out. Piers Morgan is getting ready to travel. Don´t think Mr.Cummings will be rushing to accept the invitation from Andrew Marr tomorrow !

felipe

Angleseyite

Quote from: cg on May 23, 2020, 15:19:49 PM
surely he has to go

I would hope so, bit of an odious character in my book..

Tetley

Quote from: cg on May 23, 2020, 15:19:49 PM
surely he has to go

to the house of lords probably.....lol
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

cg

sparra

I am sure this bloke could have found ways to keep his family safe without travelling all those miles.
Endangering police and ambulance staff had they had an accident. Millions of other Londoners managed at home.  Stay at home .is what Boris said.

Cartron

Boris and Gove  have backed him this morning and say Cummins did nothing wrong.!!!
He was only looking after his family.??
All this at a time when  some Nurses and Doctors moved into accommodation to avoid the risk of taking the Virus back to their Families.

Tetley

Quote from: lord lucan on May 23, 2020, 09:56:49 AM
Hola all,

We have been warning about this guy for a long time, a quick check of his past should make you realise how the games are played.

He's advised Gove, remember Gove & Boris not so long back, then became Boris' puppet master, he's the chap who convinced the 51% to "Take back Control".

Lord help you all.

L L.

ditto on that,its going to be a very long haul to get Great Britain back....assuming it survives in tack and does not separate after 300 plus years of union ,these runts have wrecked our birth lands.

trouble at mill.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

lord lucan

Hola all,

We have been warning about this guy for a long time, a quick check of his past should make you realise how the games are played.

He's advised Gove, remember Gove & Boris not so long back, then became Boris' puppet master, he's the chap who convinced the 51% to "Take back Control".

Lord help you all.

L L.

Rod

He will probably wriggle out of it being Boris's best mate.

Cartron

Lets see if he either resigns as the Scottish Chief Medical Officer did or gets sacked if they have the bottle.
Not points scoring but it cant be one law for him and one for the others. Or will it.??

johnny

Cummings is behind everything...BJ just a figurehead/puppet... or rather muppet.
Johnny

byrney

Sounds like Cummins gas already been found out.
Hopefully resignation will follow.

Skol

Herd immunity involves sacrificing the 'weaker part of the herd' to instil immunity amongst the 'herd'. Cummings is an egotistical tw@t and I would not put this beyond him.
Perhaps Boris is thinking twice after suffering himself, and IMHO is not long for the present UK political world. I think herd immunity has been tried in the UK and other places (Sweden) etc and found wanting in most peoples eyes. But what do I know?.

felipe

I think Cummings is behind the new directive of go where you like. They ditched the herd effect they tried at the start because of media pressure and sering how the rest of Europe were in lockdown. So they are Introducing herd immunity through the back door. Then they can say "See we were right" IF it works.
He seems to have disappeared, but no doubt he is having a massive input into how to deal with getting people out and about.