Brexit deal.

Started by Dunedin, November 03, 2020, 12:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmj52

Quote from: Angleseyite on November 09, 2020, 09:27:02 AM
Blimey Webe, don't throw the towel in just yet :shocked:.Things will be just fine :grin:

:laugh:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Tetley

well hopefully the Brexitanians will get there big pants on in January lead from the front of the economic white heat   and get our currency up ,so wi can celebrate lock down end wi a few more spendoolies on theckchange rate    :cheesy:

it will probably help the great British majority as well wi cheaper food & fuel thinports   :wink:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

Quote from: Dunedin on November 09, 2020, 09:53:38 AM
While Trump said he was focused on increasing the Markets and the economy, he has suceeded by losing the election. In Japan the markets hit a figure not been seen in many decades after the result was announced. Markets are also up in the UK and Europe. But the Biden win has sunk Boris. 😭

Biden could have a few nasty skeletons in the cupboard, watch this space!!!!! :shocked:

Dunedin

While Trump said he was focused on increasing the Markets and the economy, he has suceeded by losing the election. In Japan the markets hit a figure not been seen in many decades after the result was announced. Markets are also up in the UK and Europe. But the Biden win has sunk Boris. 😭

Johnny73

Angleseyite

Blimey Webe, don't throw the towel in just yet :shocked:.Things will be just fine :grin:

webejamin

Quote from: Tetley on November 09, 2020, 08:03:53 AM
So what next then Dears ,new broom/common sense in the white house ,pragmatisme within the European 27  and a very dived GB .

how will Johnstone and Cumming,s and the rest of the elected & un elected sort there/this shxte out for Jan 1 . ?

will planet Brexit Finally land & Conform  .....to trade with the EU & USA ?

or will global Brexitania expand on Isolationism risking the GB Unions core risking loosing Scotland and re unifying Ireland.

interesting few weeks ahead for the politicals   .
Yeah Tets, Brexit will be turned over by Biden and the UK will just revert to being run from Brussels again. All those that voted to remain will be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom. :grin: :)) :grin: :)) Bless.
Oh!! and all our meat will have to be washed in bleach :wink:

Tetley

Quote from: Johnny73 on November 09, 2020, 08:12:14 AM
Well for a start Joe and Nancy Pelosi say if the UK don't drop their amendment to the WA and honour the Good Friday agreement their will be no trade deal offered.
Boris is already backtracking . Dominic must be looking for his glasses , he seems to have vanished.
Won't be long now.

Yes Nancy did tell the Brexitanians this from day 1 ,probably over looked on the In tray   :wink:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Johnny73

Well for a start Joe and Nancy Pelosi say if the UK don't drop their amendment to the WA and honour the Good Friday agreement their will be no trade deal offered.
Boris is already backtracking . Dominic must be looking for his glasses , he seems to have vanished.
Won't be long now.

Tetley

So what next then Dears ,new broom/common sense in the white house ,pragmatisme within the European 27  and a very dived GB .

how will Johnstone and Cumming,s and the rest of the elected & un elected sort there/this shxte out for Jan 1 . ?

will planet Brexit Finally land & Conform  .....to trade with the EU & USA ?

or will global Brexitania expand on Isolationism risking the GB Unions core risking loosing Scotland and re unifying Ireland.

interesting few weeks ahead for the politicals   .

Lynden

You're right Webe, I don't know how they know so much. it's uncanny. I bet they are really good at Trivial Pursuit.  :))

webejamin

It's why I check out the news on here Lynden, they get to know most things about the UK first. :wink:

Lynden

It’s amazing that the MSM are going on about the US election, and nothing on what really matters....U.K. stuff....and where to get the best fish and chips  :grin:

shadeseeker

Where has this re it deal info coming from? I've  checked on bbc sky news and english  news and nothing,nada.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

Dunedin

Quote from: Karen4 on November 03, 2020, 14:21:33 PM
Ex PMs also get paid approximately £120,000 per annum for life.

Karen, its actually whatever the current PM gets at the time and is index linked for their life to the current rate. We have about 6 or 7 past PM"s all claiming at the present time. I am not sure if they get a pension on top. 🙄

Karen4

Ex PMs also get paid approximately £120,000 per annum for life.
Cl3880

Dunedin

Quote from: Johnny73 on November 03, 2020, 12:32:49 PM
Big compromise from the EU and a few other matters to sort out but a deal will be done at last minute as some of us have said for months.    Boris and Dom will be history in a few months.?
Lovely hot day here but change for next few days.

Boris has already announced he will be quitting in the Spring, as he can't live on a PM salary of £150,000 a year. even with his other earnings. He is looking at the millions being earned by the likes, of Cameron, Blair,  Osbourne and May giving talks to business leaders.

Lynden

No inside info here Tets but only what’s in the MSM. Ragtops are claiming a deal, but from what I can see Boris will be toast if he signs up to it. It allows EU vessels access to UK waters licensed and at reduced quotas. Give the French, Spanish and German super trawlers are clearing the seas as we speak, I doubt there’ll be much to go around.
So just speculation for now. Your woolly hatters might have better info, we are like mushrooms here at the moment.

Tetley

well Dears Reuters is reporting no deal @ 13.01  on Arbi space sentre  /wooly hat club  telly printer   8) over  a  fishin fall out ,Can you two gi Barny or Lord Frosty  a bell for us and see whats occurin   :laugh:

Johnny73

Big compromise from the EU and a few other matters to sort out but a deal will be done at last minute as some of us have said for months.    Boris and Dom will be history in a few months.?
Lovely hot day here but change for next few days.

Tetley

Quote from: Dunedin on November 03, 2020, 12:13:45 PM
There appears to be a deal between the UK and Brussels on a trade deal following a compromise on fishing quotas. The UK current quota would be raised substantionly whilst EU fishing boats will be allowed to fish on a reduced quota. In British waters.

dont get to reved up Dear ,Cumming,s will have  the new deal  re  tipexed up befor the inks even dry  ....... :cheesy:

Nissan and Toyota are the ones to watch over the coming months ..... its all about GIT.

Dunedin

There appears to be a deal between the UK and Brussels on a trade deal following a compromise on fishing quotas. The UK current quota would be raised substantionly whilst EU fishing boats will be allowed to fish on a reduced quota. In British waters.